BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha S.
These are always a great party treat for school! All of the kids love them and it's the first treat mg daughter picks when needing to provide snacks for an event. We always have some on hand for at home snacks too. I would definitely recommend them!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this rice crispy treat is really soft chewy. I the only thing I didn't like is just a little too sweet for me but I just drink water it helps. I like how is individual wrap makes it easy to grab and eat on the go.
Skittles T.
These are actually pretty good. I wouldn't eat them all the time though just because of the sugar content. WARNING FOR PARENTS: please only give this to your kids as an occasional treat. These are not meant for lunch! You might as well give your kid a snickers every day!
Alyssa S.
Mount Pleasant
Super tasty no matter the age. A fun little treat for everyone. They can be a little pricey depending on the amount you buy, or if it's a "limited edition" shape or flavor. My family loves them though!
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very good treat, but also very sweet! But they also bring a lot of good childhood memories for when I was a kid, and wanted something fun to eat! Can be a perfect treat to hand out during Halloween for all the kids to enjoy as well! Just be careful to not eat too many!
Esmeralda G.
Racine
These are such a delicious snack! Especially when Halloween is around the corner ! I constantly have to purchase these and they’re super affordable! Your stomach will appreciate it if you feed it this snack!! And younger siblings maybe even adults!
Sara J.
Gainesville
I would like to start with bragging about this cute packaging. I love Halloween and I feel like Rice Krispies are the perfect treat to hand out for such a holiday. Of course, the taste of the Rice Krispies Treats are the same as always, delicious!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorites. I love them and I would eat them all the time if I could. I love how crispy, sweet and gooey they are. They are the perfect snack that you can grab and go. They are a great price for what you get and the original is of course the best.
Amy Jobst H.
Hartwell
Great product and snack for all ages. So nice you don't have to make them yourself. I keep around for a quick snack for myself or for when the neighbor kids stop by. I would recommend to anyone.
Courtney E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Rice Krispie Treats have been a crowd favorite since their invention. My Fiancé is a Marine and I always try to send goodies to his unit that won't melt but still feel homemade and Rice Krispie Treats are always on their wishlist.