by Rice Krispies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Rainbow™ Chocolatey Chip Marshmallow/Original Crispy Marshmallow Squares!
How would you rate this product?
Love rice crispies. But since I've been on a health kick I can only lick them and not consume them. I'm afraid that if I did, I'd Down the entire box in one setting.
State College, PA
I think most people love Rice Krispy Treats. They aren't the best for you but they surely taste great. I like how soft they are to bite into. The chocolate chips to me are just an added bonus to the flavor. They are sweet and look delicious. Would definitely recommend them, especially for kids (as a snack here and there).
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats! They're small but not too small to leave you wanting more. They're easy for lunches, whether it's yours or your kids lunch. You can just throw them in your bag and have a snack later. Obviously, not very healthy but everyone needs some sweets now and then.
Can you ever go wrong with a rice crispy treat? Ummm.. NO!! in my opinion it's a classic treat! I have made my own homemade plenty of times, and it's not as soft as the packaged one but I did notice after tasting the homemade ones, that the packaged ones tasted like chemicals.
Lacey, WA
This a great product for on the go. I still will always prefer to make rice crispy treats myself but this is less messy for on the go snacks. The kids love them and my hips hate them but once in awhile a girl has to kill the urge for something sweet and this one is a good one.
Kimper, KY
I like themed anything. As a kid my parents were reticent to let me buy all that commercialized sugary stuff and so now I indulge whenever I can. I always do this though, I buy the Rice Krispie Treats with the candies in them thinking they will be better. Yeah, maybe for someone who actually savors their RKTs. I wolf them down faster than you can say snap, crackle, pop. So, for me, the candies are an inherent drawback
Ashburn, VA
I think these are just gross, the artificial flavoring of the marshmallow is just awful. It's almost cheaper and way more tasty to make your own from scratch!
Great and super duper delicious snack for a day at the park or for your lunch pack! There isn't a single Rice Krispie snack that doesn't leave me satisfied.
Des Moines , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,810 reviews
These are a treat for mt kiddo. He loves them. We keep a box in our pantry at all times. They are great for a quick on the go non messy snack!
Lumberport
Our family loves Rice Krispie treats. This box is great to get every now and then to mix it up and not have just the original.

Looking for your answer?