Kellogg`s Rice Krispies Treats, Original Marshmallow with M&Ms uploaded by Jaclyn A.

BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mini snack packs of sweet treats. Combine the sweet treat of marshmallow fluffiness with yummy chocolate M & Ms for a perfect sweet treat. Food Type: Snack; Flavor: Original with M&Ms; Capacity (Weight): 2.1 oz; Packing Type: Bar. see more...

Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm sad to see that these have been discontinued because they are so good. I found these the other day at the store and couldn't resist buying them. I love Rice Krispie Treats and adding mini M&Ms to them was a genius move. The chocolate goes perfectly with them and adds a nice texture to them. I recommend going out and buying some immediately before they're gone.
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow this m&m rice crispies treat was sooo good! I can't believe they discontinued it! It tastes like the regular rice crispies treats but 10 times BETTER cuz of the mini milk chocolate m&ms! If you land on this version at any store, do try it! I got mine at 711. Enjoy!
Nicole L.
Levittown , PA
My son loves these Rice Krispie treats. He loves that they have M&Ms in them. This such an easy snack for a busy 4 year old. We buy them every shopping trip. He has one almost every day as a snack. I would recommend them to anyone with a toddler
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This style and large size of krispie treat is delish! The M & M's make this extra extra yummy for my son and I to both enjoy.
I would recommend this bar and this style of rice krispie treats to others because they are great tasting for any age group. I purchased these on my own.
Anna R.
Farmington
These are really good! They aren't like all rice crispy treats where they're super sticky or overly sweet. They aren't the healthiest snack, but are small enough that they could be a nice treat every once in awhile.
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been eating rice krispy treats since I was a kid and still like them now. My mom used to make them from scratch and they were just as yummy. I buy them for ky kids now and my oldest daughter in college loves to keep them handy too.
Shadya M.
I love these, im a college freshman and i take these to snack on between classes. i am an adult eating rice crispier, and you can make then at home if you want
Sarah M.
Lucasville, OH
Rice Krispies treats are very gooey and good! Homemade ones are never close to as good as these! I'm too cheap to buy them all the time though, it's a luxury!
Riley C.
Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Blasted M&M'S MINIS Crispy Marshmallow Squares are so delicious. Well worth driving to the store at midnight.
Lisa M.
Columbus, OH
These are the perfect snack for when you are on the go! I love the taste of the rice krispie and the m&ms just make it perfect!