BY RICE KRISPIES #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Toasted Rice Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrose, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk), Salt, Datem, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Bht For Freshness

• Have y'all ever tried making your own? Ah may zing!!! Hig...9 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new topping...4 Answers
  • What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?23 Answers
Reviews (2075)
Stephanie H.
Powell, TN
Sugary, crispy, gooey and YUM! I say these Rice Krispy Treats are great for adults, as well as (an ocassional) treat for kids - they're too yummy not to love!
They even contain some token vitamins, like vit. A, B, C, and D plus iron and a few other goodies......so that makes them OK to yum down, right? lol
They really should be eaten in moderation, but they are so airy-light and it is kind of hard to stop at one! Only when the sugar hit becomes too much is it easier to resist!

I love this snack treat and they are a great, single wrapped convenient size so you can take them on the go too. Highly recommend!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love these snacks. I normally buy from BJ’s in large box of 72. My kids will place one in there School lunch when desired. Not health but delicious per my kids. Price is very reasonable and I encourage other parents to purchase this for their kids.
April D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been a long time Rice Krispie Treat lover, but don't always have time to make the homemade version. I love that these come pre-packaged, in a variety or sizes, and flavors (I stick to the original). They are a bit sweeter than homemade, but they are still very, very good if you have a craving. Highly recommend.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
I’m loving the mini Rice Krispies treat. They are so delicious and such an easy snack. I have the box stashed in a drawer in my desk. The mini ones a quick to eat but sometime I might eat a few. They are not super stick so I don’t have to worry about getting marshmallows on my key board.
Avani P.
These rice krispie treats and so unique and yummy, however they taste kind of different than they would if someone were to make them yourself, which I would prefer more. These are great for a snack though and I would totally get them if you ever need an on-the-go snack!
Rebecca W.
A great snack! Sweet, but still light at the same time. Very delicious, and in my opinion better from the packaging and not homemade. They’re very portable and easy to take with you on the go when you want a sweet snack. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original Bars
Peggie Y.
These taste very close to the homemade rice crispies we would make at home. However, they are too sweet to my taste. And I do not like the fact that these can easily stick to your gum. If I have to choose a snack, I would probably have something else.
Taylor A.
Okay not only are the original Rice Krispie treats amazing, but Kellogg’s came out with a COOKIES AND CREAM flavor. It is so amazing and it truly tastes just like the Hershey’s cookies and cream chocolate bar. Highly recommend if you have a sweet tooth!
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
I bought these for my grandkids at the grocery store. My grandma really loved them for an afternoon snack. I thought they were a little off tasting somehow. (I may just used to the homemade Rice Krispy treats.) They were just okay for me but the kids didn't complain when they went through the whole box in two days. Lol! I will continue to buy these for the kids as a quick snack but as for me, I will stick to the original, homemade version.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Always a favorite in my house. They’re the perfect mix of crunchy and chewy, and they are so sweet and delicious that an young and old will enjoy them. They also come in a variety of flavors and package sizes to suit your every Rice Krispie need.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
Buffalo, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???

back