BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Toasted Rice Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrose, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk), Salt, Datem, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Bht For Freshness

• Have y'all ever tried making your own? Ah may zing!!! Hig...5 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new topping...4 Answers
  • What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?23 Answers
Reviews (2012)
Stephanie H.
Powell, TN
Sugary, crispy, gooey and YUM! I say these Rice Krispy Treats are great for adults, as well as (an ocassional) treat for kids - they're too yummy not to love!
They even contain some token vitamins, like vit. A, B, C, and D plus iron and a few other goodies......so that makes them OK to yum down, right? lol
They really should be eaten in moderation, but they are so airy-light and it is kind of hard to stop at one! Only when the sugar hit becomes too much is it easier to resist!

I love this snack treat and they are a great, single wrapped convenient size so you can take them on the go too. Highly recommend!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love rice crispy treats. I don’t need to explain how they tats because everyone should know. Buuuuuut they’re super sweet and priced the perfect crunch in my opinion. You can find them at any grocery store and I works t Best Buy and we even sell them there. There a good snack when you’re not too worried about you’re sugar intake haha
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
I’m loving the mini Rice Krispies treat. They are so delicious and such an easy snack. I have the box stashed in a drawer in my desk. The mini ones a quick to eat but sometime I might eat a few. They are not super stick so I don’t have to worry about getting marshmallows on my key board.
avani p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These rice krispie treats and so unique and yummy, however they taste kind of different than they would if someone were to make them yourself, which I would prefer more. These are great for a snack though and I would totally get them if you ever need an on-the-go snack!
Rebecca W.
Whittaker, MI
A great snack! Sweet, but still light at the same time. Very delicious, and in my opinion better from the packaging and not homemade. They’re very portable and easy to take with you on the go when you want a sweet snack. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original Bars
Peggie Y.
These taste very close to the homemade rice crispies we would make at home. However, they are too sweet to my taste. And I do not like the fact that these can easily stick to your gum. If I have to choose a snack, I would probably have something else.
Neferttia J.
Rice Krispy Treats are always a good choice whether they’re in cereal for or as snacks. The fun of listening them “talk” is still there. Lol. As far as he treats are concerned you can follow the recipe to making your own, but they still don’t compare to the these.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We absolutely love rice crispy treats many squares they are my sons absolute favorite and it is fantastic because they do not contain gluten. It is so hard to find good snacks that do not contain gluten. And I am glad that Kelloggs has realize this.
I love Rice Krispies they are the best snack you can have. They are good & so taste that you are going to want more. I am an always customer cuz I love them. If you like sugary thing & tasty then this is for you. I recommend this to you. They are the Best!!!!!
💘Mimi J.
Upland, CA
Pretty yummy snack. Reminds me of grade school and how teacher would reward students with these treats. Fun to make these treats at home but never taste the same like store bought. It might be the extra taste from the preservatives.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
Buffalo, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???