BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Toasted Rice Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrose, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk), Salt, Datem, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Bht For Freshness

Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original Bars

Start your review of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original Bars!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite treat probably. I could eat so many of these it's unreal. They taste so amazing. So soft and gooey but crunchy at the same time. So affordable. Probably not healthy if you eat them in a way that I do. I really recommend these !!
Abby R.
Paulina, LA
These are my favorite. I buy them often at the store. They taste so crunchy and yummy. So much easier to buy these then have to make them. So easy for my kids to eat as a snack as well.
Amber R.
pittsburgh, pa
These are always a kid-friendly favorite but are great for adults also. They’re easy to grab and go and throw into lunchboxes. The product itself is always soft and chewy. I’m also a fan of the different varieties they offer, not just the originals.
Ana S.
San Benito
Purchased at: Walmart
I love for this bars they are so good and i always buy the bigger box because I always finish them in like three days so they better last. I love them and it is 90 calories
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
These gooey, sweet, and airy treats have been one of my favorites since I was younger. I love that they are so easy to make at home but, if you don’t have time to make them you can always pick some up at the store! They are quite sugary so probably aren’t the best to be eating a bunch at once but, since they are so light and airy it does make it hard! The ingredients for these are super affordable as well as the prepackaged ones. The prepackaged ones I don’t think are gluten free but, I do believe that Kellogg makes gluten free rice cereal.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love these snacks. I normally buy from BJ’s in large box of 72. My kids will place one in there School lunch when desired. Not health but delicious per my kids. Price is very reasonable and I encourage other parents to purchase this for their kids.
April D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been a long time Rice Krispie Treat lover, but don't always have time to make the homemade version. I love that these come pre-packaged, in a variety or sizes, and flavors (I stick to the original). They are a bit sweeter than homemade, but they are still very, very good if you have a craving. Highly recommend.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
I’m loving the mini Rice Krispies treat. They are so delicious and such an easy snack. I have the box stashed in a drawer in my desk. The mini ones a quick to eat but sometime I might eat a few. They are not super stick so I don’t have to worry about getting marshmallows on my key board.
Rebecca W.
A great snack! Sweet, but still light at the same time. Very delicious, and in my opinion better from the packaging and not homemade. They’re very portable and easy to take with you on the go when you want a sweet snack. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original Bars
Avani P.
These rice krispie treats and so unique and yummy, however they taste kind of different than they would if someone were to make them yourself, which I would prefer more. These are great for a snack though and I would totally get them if you ever need an on-the-go snack!
Danielle N.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?

Target