BY RICE KRISPIES

ingredients:

Toasted Rice Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Fructose, M&m's® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial And Natural Flavors], Sugar, Color Added, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Cornstarch, Carnauba Wax, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrose, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Datem, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Wheat Starch, Soy Lecithin, Bht For Freshness

Piya S.
Joplin, MO
I love this yummy goodness in any form, cereal or snack squares. When I saw this as a cereal, I believe it was comes in a purple box(?), I was so excited because it was so good! One bad part is that the shape of the cereal chuncks would cut the roof of my mouth but I would still eat it. I usually buy a big box like this and take some everywhere with me for snacks. I have a box of it in my car right now!!
Nair T.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love the mini rice crispies! They're pretty high in calories so I like that these are smaller and easier for me to not over eat! I normally buy these at publix
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This marshmallow square treat is simply delicious! I love how they are all melted together with marshmallow and hardened, however, they pull apart nicely and become a little sticky. It's not a healthy snack, but it sure is a delicious treat!
stefffa K.
I'm addicted to rice krispy treats. I have some in my desk at work, in my nightstand near my bed, and in my car. I'm obsessed to say the least. I wish I didn't love them so much, but I really can't help it!
Marilee A.
These things are soooo addicting . you have just one and you want more and more. My kid loves these. I give it to him as a snack when he helps me clean around the house. Great price. My husband and i love eating these our kid absolutely loves this but we only lwt him have a little .
Livvy L.
I love these. They're so tasty. I loved having them as a snack when I was younger. And I'd still even eat them today. They're small and easy to throw in your bag quickly on the way out of the door. Or for a children's snack. They aren't really the healthiest but they are tasty.
Kei H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So addicting I can't just eat one ever you can't even make them like you buy out of the store it's really good cold or warm i usually get mine from walmart pay like 4.98 a good amount comes in the box I gotta hide them because I'm not the only one in the house who eat them
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
I love Rice Crispy treats as a snack and treat! This size is also great because I can have a few without feeling guilty! I'm a repeat buyer and these definitely met my expectations! I would definitely recommend these to someone who has a sweet tooth like me but doesn't want to go overboard!
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
Always loved these as a kid. I still love the original cereal it self. It is really adorable and entertaining to eat lol. I used to love listening to the cereal in the milk and still catch myself doing it sometimes nowadays. But the little treat bar is just as delicious.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
For quick way to get full eat one of these it will keep u full for about 2hours. What a great way to start the day. It compares because with the cereal u need milk with this you don't.