Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats, Grahams Bug Bites, Scooby-Doo Cinnamon Graham Cracker

BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "These are very easy to just grab and go." in 1 review
  • "This is perfect for lunches its a great sweet treat when your at school and are looking for something sweet " in 1 review
  • "These are perfect for on the go or evening snack the variety is great for everyone they make great treat bags for parties they taste good and the price is pretty good " in 1 review
Kyra S.
Love to buy this and take to work as lunchbox desserts. All three varieties are delicious and bags are good size for a single serving. Only complaint is that Scooby snacks and bug bites are same flavor of graham cracker- wish was honey and other cinnamon or chocolate
Alex M.
Great little snack pack! I buy these mostly for my kids snack days at school and to have at the house for a special after school snack once in a while. really cute and age appropriate. They are perfectly sized as well. I would recommend this product!
Vivian M.
Absolutely love this variety pack! Great for family with different taste buds for sure! It is Very affordable and so worth it. All the snacks are yummy! Totally recommend this product to everyone, especially families.
Julie D.
Tucson Az
There's a reason Kellogg has been around for ever. The variety pack is perfect for families who have several favorites or for someone like me who does not eat cereal every day. The individual servings are always fresh and tastey when I reach for them in my pantry.
Christina A.
I've bought these but I've noticed my kids don't like them as much as other variety boxes. Maybe the box should include some snacks that have chocolate to offer more variety.
Zoe V.
marana
My favorite variety pack that they offer. The Scooby snacks are so good lol. Very affordable. Not to health for a snack but more as a desert after a health snack or meal!
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Tasha  G.
Perfect for afterschool snack, lunches or just when we're on the go. I also love the variety. With four kids there's something each one likes
Sherri P.
Las Vegas, NV
Good mix of snacks i think i enjoy them more than the kiddos...... but when you catch these boxes on sale they are way more enjoyable ! :)
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
I get this for my son. He loves all of these snacks. Expecially the scooby snacks. I would recommend this product to other parents
Margie R.
Do these snack boxes come in other varieties?
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Do they have Amy other combos?