Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Double Chocolatey Chunk Crispy Marshmallow Squares 1.3 oz. Pack

BY RICE KRISPIES #98 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Laura M.
Barranquilla
I would give this product more than 5 stars. Rice krispies treats are the reason why I love food so much and always gain so much weight. I'm not saying they aren't healthy because, let's face it, they have some pretty healthy ingredients. But the perfection of these snacks is out of this world. These treats are to die for. I always have 3-4 treats per day. Whenever I'm watching a movie, doing homework, or just about to take a shower: rice krispies treats. Plus, chocolate is my favorite candy, and marshmallows are delicious. So having marshmallows, chocolate and something slightly crunchy in my mouth at the same time is beyond perfection. I would definitely buy this again. Even if I'm dying, my last wish will be to have rice krispies!
Carla A.
Comber, Down
I like these, plenty of chocolatey tasting goodness. These are rice crispy squares but are nicely coated in a chocolate coating, a bit like when you make rice krispie cakes, but as soft as the original squares. Then on top there's little chocolate chunks, and a nice wavy pattern of chocolate dripped over the top. Perfection!
Christine T.
Tiny, ON
My kids love these in their lunch boxes for school. I have been purchasing these treats for quite some time. Kids love them, and I don't mind them having the odd treat! They are delicious and have a great texture. Price is great. I will buy them again and recommend them.
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this flavor I couldn't stop eating this flavor is very good I've tried other flavors and the original one but these one is the bomb the best of the best love the package love the price its very affordable and love how it tastes really recommended this to everyone
Rabia B.
Guilty pleasure 🙈 a blast from the past! I can't resist it and I've never even checked how many calories in each bar, cause it's that good!