Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Double Chocolatey Chunk - 8 CT uploaded by brandy c.

BY RICE KRISPIES #83 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Kellogg's® Double Chocolatey Chunk Rice Krispies Treats®.
New flavor!
Crispy marshmallow squares.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
8 original size bars.
100 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.
75mg sodium, 3% DV.
9g sugars.
Per bar.
8 - 0.78 oz (22g) bars. see more...

Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I’m obsessed with these rice krispy treats! I’m not a fan of the original but I buy this kind any chance I get!! I see them at gas stations a lot and occasionally pharmacy’s! Super affordable. I love the rich chocolate taste of this product. I highly recommend
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are wonderful. I always pick off the chocolate chunks and eat them first. This are great when you need a sweet fix or chocolate fix. I pack them in my lunches for work. They are affordable and not too sweet!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
These are great when you are wanting something chocolate or a treat for the kids.  Who said there is a good age for rice krispies treats.   Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Double Chocolatey Chunk - 8 CT are delicious.  I have gotten these several times.  The price is great when they are on sale.  They seem not to last long enough though.
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love coco krispies! I wondered if they had Rice Krispies and they did! These are so good if you absolutely love chocolate like puck. These krispies have coco puffs as well as chocolate chunks. These are so good and I constantly had them in my lunhes
courtney w.
These are really good, but to sweet and sugary. You can't eat more than one at a time because there's so much sugar it's overwhelming, especially since its chocolate. They are good, and I do occasionally buy them. The texture is good, and slightly sticky, but that's expected in a rice crispy.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
These are pretty good. I personally still prefer the original though. Its a great thing to grab and throw in a work or lunchbag. I also find that the rice krispies products are very consistent on how they taste which is good because I love the flavor.
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
Tasty product. Very good. Great packaging. Great taste. Very flavorful. It meets my expectations very much! Great ingredients and flavor. I love that product. Very delicious and flavorful. I would highly recommend this product and buy often
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Good old times. When going to school trips growing up these were my favorites. I no long eat this due to the high sugar grams. I dont feed this to my kids so if u love chocolate and dont care for the grams of sugar go for it. It's sweet and yummy.
Correay C.
north east, MD
BEST FLAVOR OF RICE KRISPIES EVERRR. I USED TO SNEAK EAT THESE AND MY MOM HID THEM IN THE CLOSET BECAUSE INWAS ALLERGIC BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF. THEY JUST TASTED SOOOOO GOOD
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I am in love with rice crispy treats, I've always had it when i was in high school. Everyday when i come home ill have it for snack or for lunch when I'm at school or home. I maybe 25 but it wont stop me from eating them I've actually never tried this. I love chocolate and caramel so this would be perfect combination for me to try i know i will love it once i try it.