Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Crispy Marshmallow Squares uploaded by Roxanne R.Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Crispy Marshmallow Squares uploaded by Roxanne R.Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Crispy Marshmallow Squares uploaded by Aaliyah W.

BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LaQuishia M.
My Favorite Evening & Midnight Snack. I Buy These Weekly From Wal-Mart Or Any Local Store. The Price Is Very Decent (currently on sale at Hays 2 for $5). Fresh, Soft, And Delicious! I Love That Kellogg's Has Other Flavors As Well, Haven't Ran Across A Flavor I Didn't Like. Great For On The Go, Packing Work/School Lunches, And Etc. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original BarsKellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Crispy Marshmallow SquaresKellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original Bars
Maria De Jesus B.
A perfect snack, anytime! Save yourself the hassle of making them from scratch and buy Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats! I love to take them on the go, pack it with my lunches, they're great anytime you want a delicious, sweet and lovely treat!
olivia j.
Euclid, OH
These are really good and easy to make for yourself. Not expensive at all, very affordable not to mention the many different flavors to choose from. One of my favorite treats to eat. Would recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth!!!
Maci P.
Atoka
Rice Crispy Treats are so good and perfect for your sweet tooth. I only give it 4 stars rather than 5 because you just can't beat homemade rice crispy treats! These are perfect for your child's lunch box, and even great for yours too!
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these so much my children love these my husband loves these they are so good especially if you want a sweet treat. You can never go wrong with Rice Krispies treats and they're just a classic snack.
Priscilla G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this. I love how it comes in such a big bulk. That way it takes a bit longer for it to run out. They are small but just big enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. I would definitely recommend to others .
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Taste so good and is a great snack for packing in your child's lunch bag. It is affordable and can found almost everywhere from grocery stores and gas stations. It also comes in different sizes.
Paula D.
calexico, CA
These snack will always be my favorite ever since i was little. i love the taste of this and it's super good i would usually buy like 5. It's super affordable at any store. .99 for a pack and it's delicious
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
These are delicious! They are great for school snacks too! I was shocked at how they tasted homemade. I have tried other brands and could tell it was not fresh. I have been telling all my mom friends how good they are!
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
Every kid always wanted to have a rice crispy treat in their lunch box at school. These taste great and have the perfect texture. They make for a perfect snack and addition to any sack lunch. I loved to eat these when I was a little kid, and I still love to eat them today!