BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Crackle Snaps Fudge Drizzle Rice Snacks: Puffed rice snacks Great for on-the-go Anytime, anywhere Kosher see more...

Diana G.
To say that I am a cereal kind of girl is the understatement of the year. I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Coming across this cereal was a dream! Not only do i love this flavor already, but i love it even more now! Cereal all day please!
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
I love rice Krispy treats even the chocolate drizzle. Walmart has them so it is a perfect snack after lunch. Healthy  yes when you eat the right amount. I am a repeat customer because they are so good. I have recommended to others and they have enjoyed them.
Jenny S.
I buy these to put in my lunch. The little pouches are perfect size for a lunch meal. Also they are very yummy. Would highly recommend for kids lunches or snack. They do melt fast in your hands/fingers so you have to be careful not to drop one on your clothing.
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I recommend this for all busy people or for parents who have kids because these are one of the easiest on the go snacks there are . My mom used to put these in my lunch box everyday for school.
Jezeal B.
Stockton, CA
Awe!! Brings me back to winter time. I lobed making these with my children .👌👌👌 you can pit chocolate chips and sprinkles endless possibilities and too Dam EASY!!💟💟
Sarah Z.
 these are little awesome snacks and she can give your football players soccer players baseball players or even children on the go the only con
Gina F.
Milford
These are light and crispy, but taste awful! Would not recommend these. Don't even bother to try them. Too bland tasting.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
These taste like cardboard to me. I would not recommend. Flavor is off and texture is too. My toddler won't even them.
Katie M.
Madison, OH
These are great for on the go. My kids enjoy them when we are at soccer they handed these out to their team.
Ashley W.
Morgan
Cookies. Hmmmm chocolate. Can't beat it. Especially that glorious fudge. Delicious! Can't wait to buy again