BY KELLOGG'S

Rice Krispies Treats® clusters, mini-chocolate chip cookies, cocoa balls, fudge covered pretzel twists, mini-pretzel twists, cocoa buttons. see more...

• How do these compare to the regular ones? Good? Or dare I say better? 1 Answers
  • "I think these make a great snack for on the go." in 1 review
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that I can have these as my on the go snack for me and my kiddos. I love that it has a little bit of everything . I buy mine at walgreens or walmart. I am a repeat consumer on this product with little ones I always have to have on the go snacks for my car and diaper bag
Katya R.
Katya R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I feel like this are great for snacks, it satisfy you and it taste really good . Chocolate lovers should try this one.
Karlee V.
Karlee V.
I'm a huge snacked and this was perfect for me! Anything chocolate is my favorite but I like be all the variety in this!
Kindle E.
Kindle E.
Corsicana, TX
Even though I LOVE rice Krispy treats, I even love this way better! Love the chocolate mixed in.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Ligonier, IN
It was good something different. It was enjoyable by me and my son and my boyfriend. Would definitely buy again.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Emmaus, PA
I love Rice Krispies and so I was a little nervous to try the chocolate ones, but it was for no reason! I absolutely love the flavor and they are perfect for on the go when you need a little pick me up.
Shelton M.
Shelton M.
Monroe, GA
The chocolate rice crispy snacks are perfect! It is just enough chocolate to satisfy a craving!
reem a.
reem a.
Dearborn, MI
Having one right now it tastes great the best snack to have when you're in the car for a kid
kristen r.
kristen r.
wichita, KS
I think these make a great snack for on the go. I prefer making them homemade though best.
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
This snack has been a favorite of mine for many years. The rice crispy has the perfect amount of chocolate taste and it leaves me very satisfied.
Carli D.
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
How do these compare to the regular ones? Good? Or dare I say better?