BY RICE KRISPIES

Introducing new Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Blasted™ Chocolatey Chip Marshmallow — A beloved family favorite blasted with irresistible chocolatey chips and petite marshmallow pieces. Introduce a whole new level of fun to your snack time!!

Buy on Walmart
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
Kids love these things. They prefer the plain over any of the other flavors. They are priced right. I think the packaging is great for kids lunches for school and overall a classic for every family I think
Lily L.
I love these rice crispy bars! They are a pleasant treat and I used to eat them often as a kid. Even now as an adult, I love to pick these up once in a while to treat myself to something sweet.
Brandi S.
Rice crispy treats are always delicious... it doesn't matter what kind it is. I try not to buy them too often because they're so addicting. They're pretty affordable in my opinion and I would definitely recommend to others
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These rice krispy treats are hands down the most delicious product. I recently have just bought a huge box of these because they are just so irresistible! They come in different varieties now, such as M&M toppings on them, chocolate, and chocolate marshmallow treats on them. They are so yummy!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good no matter how old you are. They are sweet, crunch, and always soft. Original is the best but all the other flavors are good too. There aren't many baked goods that I would have packaged, but these are always so good! I always recommend these to others especially for a low calorie sweet.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Love love love rice krispy treats. It brings me back to childhood memories, making them with my mom and siblings! The Kelloggs brand is very good and at a great cost.
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
Yummy, yummy, yummy in my tummy. Personally I prefer to make them rather than buy them. It gives me a chance to bond with my niece of a sweet and delicious snack.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are one of my favorite things! I love to get these as a treat because they are just delicious! They make a great snack and there is just the right amount of chocolate!
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I love these classic rice crispy treats. What makes it even more better is that they have tiny chocolate chips in them to make my day better. I would recommend.
Christina G.
Great for lunch boxes. Love how you can write messages on them too. You never know when they are having a bad day. Reasonly priced.