BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love smore's and rice krispes so these are perfect for me. There are so sweet and perfect for a sweet tooth or any craving! Cheap and perfect for a snack or for your kids lunch!
Jõlie H.
Mora
Best treats ever! Especially on the go when your on the road. The price is pretty pricey but they are worth it. Of course they are not healthy but they are a great treat. I would buy it again I purchased them at walmart. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Chocolate Chip Cereal Bars
Valerie N.
Hampton, Virginia
I️ love rice crispies and they definitely rose the bar higher when they made these, the marshmallows and chocolate mix makes them so much better , good for kids and for a quick snack when you want something sweet
Makayla B.
These are a life saver when I'm in a hurry and I know that I need to eat something in the morning. At first I didn't know about them but after trying them I discovered how much I love them.
Randi R.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love Rice Krispie bars! The crackly, yummy goodness of the marshmallow cereal bars are heavenly. Then add in the chocolate chips and yup, we have a winner! I love all the different flavors that are available, I just wish my teeth and diet allowed me to eat them more often. Love this product.
Diane J.
Agawam, MA
I buy these for my sons lunch and he is obsessed with them.  He was never big into rice krispie treats untill i bought these ones and now he askes daily for them to be in his lunch box!  Hands down i restock on them weekly for him and I even sneak some in my lunch too!
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Awesome pack lunch snack or on the go treat.  Kids love them and the come in a couple of different flavors and toppings.  Ingredients are rice and Marshmallows can go wrong with that.  Total meet my expectations and would recommend them to others
Even though these are super unhealthy, they are still super tasty and are a wonderful dessert for anyone who has a real sweet tooth. The sugar in these are always high but they are still amazingly delicious. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jessica B.
I love to send these with my son for lunch as a treat. It is so easy in comparison to making a homemade version! They aren't as good as making them yourself, but my son loves them and they help get us out the door quicker in the morning.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
These are really good. It reminds me of unmelted s'mores even though there's no graham crackers. I think they're healthier than most things with these ingredients. I recommend this to anyone who likes these combinations.