BY RICE KRISPIES

When you pour a bowl of this sweetened, toasted rice cereal you'll be giving your kids something they love.

Rice, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor (Contains Milk), Gelatin, Malt Flavor, Color Added, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate And Ascorbic Acid)

• These have been a favorite of mine forever. I can't find ...1 Answers
  • Who else love the chocolatey flavor? Kellogg's® Rice Kris...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as regular Rice Krispies Treats?2 Answers
Shannon A.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this as an occasional treat but it leaves a film in the milk and in your mouth after, I'm guessing it's the marshmallow.
Sara E.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another family favorite. I crave this cereal the most when I’m pregnant. I don’t what it is about this cereal, but it hits the spot every time!
Jordan S.
oakfield
Purchased at: Kroger
These are my husbands all time favorite cereal. I don’t blame him they are so good. Perfect
Cassie B.
Hanover, MD
This is my guilty pleasure for sure.  I get this from Target and eat it as dessert way too often because it's SO good! It's sweeter than the normal rice krispies but it's literally mini rice krispie treats. Yum. Also it's always under $3 a box at Target!
Crystal M.
Iron Mountain, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum these are my favorite type of Rice Krispies! I’ve loved them since I was a kid! They have a sweet flavor that everyone loves.
Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite childhood cereals I can never pass up as an adult the sweet flavor and crackling sound of the rice crisps sends me on an amazing voyage through my childhood flashbacks.
Jordan H.
Collinsville, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum!! Rice Krispies? Into cereal? And with milk?! Such goooodness! I recommend this cereal because it is affordable, filling, and super tasty!! You don’t have to add sugar to this kind, that is a plus!
Vandy R.
Acworth, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
I haven’t had Rice Krispies Treats cereal for a long time, but I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
Ashley A.
This product tastes great! I would buy this again, they are always usually on sale so it is pretty affordable. I would say it is healthy. They have tons of different flavors to pick from. It tastes like exactly what is says. I would buy again whenever I am in the mood for this
Brooke L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I freaking love this cereal!!! I had to buy this off amazon a couple weeks ago because I literally cannot find it anywhere! I used to be able to buy it when I was younger but now it’s like dropped off the face of the planet! It’s soooooooooo good!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Where can I find this cereal?
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
OMG this cereal is delicious, but I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone know a retailer that sells it? I live in Michigan, and primarily shop at Kroger. Thanks!
Christina R.
France
What's the best recipe for making Rice Krispies bars when you have no marshmallows in the house?
Gwendolyn M.
Corryton, TN
Is this as good as regular Rice Krispies Treats?
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I did not know they made a Rice Krispies treat cereal is it any good? Is it similar to the candy bar?