BY RICE KRISPIES

When you pour a bowl of this sweetened, toasted rice cereal you'll be giving your kids something they love.

Rice, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor (Contains Milk), Gelatin, Malt Flavor, Color Added, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate And Ascorbic Acid)

• These have been a favorite of mine forever. I can't find ...1 Answers
  • Who else love the chocolatey flavor? Kellogg's® Rice Kris...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as regular Rice Krispies Treats?2 Answers
Karen L.
Colorado Springs
Rice Krispies Treats cereal is one of the best flavors of Rice Krispies available!  It has a slightly sweet and marshmellowy taste that just isn't available in any other brand. While all flavors of Rice Krispies cereal are great, the Treats flavor is my favorite! It's a shame that not all grocery stores carry this flavor so if you find a store that does, remember which one it is! If you like any kind of Rice Krispies cereal, give this flavor a try... you'll love it too!
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
OH man, I thought this cereal wasn't being produced anymore, but if it is, I NEED to find it. The marshmellow texture used to clump the Rice Krispies makes the milk nice and sweet when eating cereal that way. I also like to eat the clumps without milk as a snack. I loved this cereal growing up and hope I can find it in stores again!
Taylor A.
This is hands down my favorite cereal ever! I ate it as a kid and then sadly they discontinued it for a while. I was so excited when I saw it randomly on the shelf again!! Unfortunately I can only find it at Walmart where I live, but between the sweet tradional flavor of rice krispie treat's and the big clumps of crunchy cereal that comes out, it is just so satifying to me. Feel like a kid all over again every time I eat it! So yummy :)
Meri S.
Medley, FL
For a dry cereal, this approximates the flavor of actual Rice Crispy treats really well. After one bite, even not knowing what cereal this is, it's a very recognisable flavor.

The consistency of the cereal is sort of in clumps of marshmallow and puffed rice bits. Though they generally don't stay adhered in milk, at least in the bowl that I had.

Now the flavor is really good, but it does have an artificial and overly sweetened edge to it. I actually found the bowl that I had was just a bit too sweet for my palette. Though my nephew, who was the person that I really bought this for, absolutely loved it. So maybe not great for young adults, but great for kids, with discretion of course.

Though this cereal does deserve to be lauded for making a good approximation of the Rice Crispy treat flavor in a cereal. And if you have a taste for very sweet things, this should be a treat.
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
I was so HAPPY as a child /tween when this came out... Pretty darn close in taste to an actual Rice Crispy Treat... We eat cereal for snacks sometimes.. because hey.. not all kids wanna drink their milk and ya gotta get it in'em somehow..! I'm a Mom/Gmom that feels like.. "Hey I ate it as a kid.. and I didn't grow an extra head".."wasn't as "Hyper" as Most freak about today..
Lauren R.
Liberty , MO
This stuff is phenomenal. Its like eating a rice krispy treat with milk, only not *quite* as sweet, which is great. This is my husband's go-to cereal and it doesn't seem to last long in our house. We are able to find it at our local grocery store most of the time, but its almost always in stock at target.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
M bofriend told me a stor about when he was a kid and how he was never allowed to get these at the grocer because his sister would not eat them. I love rice krispies mself so i went and tracked down a box to surprise him and he was thrilled!!! best da ever.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
Rice Krispies Treats cereal are one of my favorite. I enjoy eating them with or without milk. It's great for an on the go snack, and my kids like them as well. They taste a lot like traditional Rice Krispie treats. They have just enough sweetness to satisfy that sweet craving without all the extra calories. I buy them all the time for my family.
Allee s.
Lexington, KY
This has been one of my favorite cereals ever since I was a kid. The flavor tastes a lot like the regular rice krispy, but since it is the treats there are clumps of them together instead of a bunch of tiny pieces. This cereal is also sweeter. The only con is that the cereal does get very soggy quickly. I would totally recommend this product to someone who enjoys rice kripsy treats. If the regular rice kripsy cereal isn't exactly your things, try the treats version.
Alicia R.
I love rice krispies cereal to begin with, its my absolute favorite cereal. So naturally I love rice krispie treats as well. The fact they made this into a cereal is so awesome. It's super yummy, and not too sugary. It's literally just like eating a bunch of rice krispie treats in a bowl of milk. I typically eat cereal at night for a snack and this definitely hits the spot. One of my favorites.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Where can I find this cereal?
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
OMG this cereal is delicious, but I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone know a retailer that sells it? I live in Michigan, and primarily shop at Kroger. Thanks!
Christina R.
France
What's the best recipe for making Rice Krispies bars when you have no marshmallows in the house?
Gwendolyn M.
Corryton, TN
Is this as good as regular Rice Krispies Treats?
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I did not know they made a Rice Krispies treat cereal is it any good? Is it similar to the candy bar?