BY RICE KRISPIES #34 in Cereal

When you pour a bowl of this sweetened, toasted rice cereal you'll be giving your kids something they love.

Rice, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor (Contains Milk), Gelatin, Malt Flavor, Color Added, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate And Ascorbic Acid)

• These have been a favorite of mine forever. I can't find ...1 Answers
  • Who else love the chocolatey flavor? Kellogg's® Rice Kris...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as regular Rice Krispies Treats?2 Answers
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
This is my husband's all-time favorite cereal! I love the little clusters and I love the Frosted flavor and the crunchiness! The flavor is just so good and it is a favorite in our house all around.
Kristine D.
Yummy! These are sitting in my cabinet right now. They truly taste like the version of rice krispie treats you’d make at home! I love eating eating for any time of day when I’m craving cereal.
Kyrstine G.
This is the best cereal and my mom always gets this and my sisters and I love it so much because it tastes so good and its appetizing to eat. It’s not too sweet nor is it too bland it is just right for me
Marina L.
The best cereal in the world. I can only find it at one particular Wal-Mart in my area. It is about a 45 minute drive but when I am craving rice Krispy treats I will make the drive for them.
Stasha Y.
Binghamton
This is my absolutely all time favorite cereal, I use to buy rice krispie treats and break them up and put them in milk but now I don't have to!!! Tastes just like the rice krispie treat!!!
Krystal W.
My kids and I love this cereal. It’s not the healthiest option but it’s not the worst either. It’s sometimes hard to find in my area so when we see it we usually grab a couple boxes.
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
This cereal is the best and my all time favorite. It is so hard to find though and it is so irritating because I love it so much. My whole family loves it because how could you not?!
Marina M.
Surprise
These are my favorite since I was a kid. Sugary sweet, crispy clumps of deliciousness. They are hard to find, though. I usually only see them at Walmart during the holidays so I stock up then.
Tracey M.
North Haven, CT
I love Rice Krispie treats!! When I came across the cereal form I absolutely had to try them. It’s definitely in my top 3 favorite cereals to eat. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Cereal
Colleen S.
Alden
This cereal bring back memories of being a kid in the 90's. Although it's hard to find in most stores once in a while I will buy it for the family as breakfast treat.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
OMG this cereal is delicious, but I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone know a retailer that sells it? I live in Michigan, and primarily shop at Kroger. Thanks!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Where can I find this cereal?
Christina R.
France
What's the best recipe for making Rice Krispies bars when you have no marshmallows in the house?
Gwendolyn M.
Corryton, TN
Is this as good as regular Rice Krispies Treats?
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I did not know they made a Rice Krispies treat cereal is it any good? Is it similar to the candy bar?

back