Anna H.
Marathon, FL

OMG this cereal is delicious, but I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone know a retailer that sells it? I live in Michigan, and primarily shop at Kroger. Thanks!

Ha D.
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
2 years, 1 month ago
I can't find it where I live either, so I always have to go on amazon and order off of there instead. Can be a bit pricey, but so worth it.
Angela C.
Angela C.
2 years, 3 months ago
I recently saw this at Target and Walmart. And yes they taste delicious.
Isabell M.
Isabell M.
Montgomery, AL
3 years, 1 month ago
I know walmart if you have one
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
3 years, 5 months ago
I see this at Walmart all the time :) good luck