Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Crunchy, crispy and flavorful, Rice Krispies Treats cereal caught my eye while shopping at my local Target store. As a child, I loved to bake and buy pre-packaged Rice Krispies treats, but haven't had them in awhile, so when I noticed this particular cereal on the shelf, I was intrigued and opted to purchase a box! I was pleasantly surprised by how similar the Rice Krispies clusters inside tasted, capturing the essence of both marshmallow and the crispy rice cereal. It is the ideal balance of sweetness and pairs well with milk, yogurt, or whatever else it might be mixed with, or is great on its own.