BY RICE KRISPIES

When you pour a bowl of this sweetened, toasted rice cereal you'll be giving your kids something they love.

Rice, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor (Contains Milk), Gelatin, Malt Flavor, Color Added, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate And Ascorbic Acid)

• These have been a favorite of mine forever. I can't find ...1 Answers
  • Who else love the chocolatey flavor? Kellogg's® Rice Kris...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as regular Rice Krispies Treats?2 Answers
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
I absolutely love Rice Krispy brand cereal. I do not buy store brand of and other brand because it doesnt taste the same. One of my favorites is the rice Krispy treat cereal. It's like dessert for breakfast! I love to eat them without milk as a snack also, guilt free almost lol Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® CerealKellogg's® Holiday Rice Krispies® Toasted Rice CerealKellogg's® Rice Krispies® CerealKellogg's® Rice Krispies®/Cocoa Krispies® Cereal
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Even in between all of the sugary cereals that were made available to me as a kid and growing up rice krispie treats were always one of my top choices. Of course I got most of us kids with the whole snap crackle pop sound sensation the cereal makes when it comes in contact with your milk, or milk substitute. The flavor, being as simple as it is, is great. Again you can add Stevia, cinnamon, or what other sweet seasonings you would like and the cereal becomes more versatile...I you know whatever additives are going into your food. And, thinking back to fond memories of my childhood and making rice crispy treats. So the cereal turns from a breakfast item into a fun dessert / snack.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Crunchy, crispy and flavorful, Rice Krispies Treats cereal caught my eye while shopping at my local Target store. As a child, I loved to bake and buy pre-packaged Rice Krispies treats, but haven't had them in awhile, so when I noticed this particular cereal on the shelf, I was intrigued and opted to purchase a box! I was pleasantly surprised by how similar the Rice Krispies clusters inside tasted, capturing the essence of both marshmallow and the crispy rice cereal. It is the ideal balance of sweetness and pairs well with milk, yogurt, or whatever else it might be mixed with, or is great on its own.
Anna T.
New York
These are new and interesting idea that they love created. Not basically taste like rice Krispy treats, broken down into little chunks, dipped in milk. Too sweet for my tasting and this will definitely make the kids jumping off the walls. Just stick to the regular rice krispy cereal.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
I don’t usually like to eat too much sugar in the morning but the cereal is unbelievably tasty. The sweetness is not too overwhelming and it is a very crunchy cereal that he’s just like rice crispy treats. This is good for a snack once in a while and we really enjoy it
Alexis H.
Personally I think it’s very sweet cereal. All boxes are not created equal some have tons of treat chucks others are more broken up and not as congruent. Very nostalgic cereal, taste is good but sweet. We buy it all the time my fiancé loves this cereal.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Evelyn D.
Belleville
This is a nice change to the original Rice Krispies they have obviously the marshmallow in them and they are very tasty the only thing I would be weary of is if you’ve had work done on your teeth because they tend to get caught up in it
Charity M.
Hamilton, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Best cereal ever, hands down. I’ve been eating this since I was 12 I’m now 24. My child eats them and He’s so picky. I’m sure when my twins arrive they will be just as in love because I crave these everyday! Nothing but passing down this yummy tradition 😍 can’t wait until they make a chocolate kind. And maybe even an extra chunky one! The ones I’ve gotten lately might as well be Rick krispies cereal. The TREATS part is a big difference 😍
Cecilia S.
Marquette
I don't really like this cereal! It gets wet and soggy too fast in milk and it is just annoying! I would personally go for another brand cereal but it's just in my opinion! I would honestly not recommend this to anybody!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Where can I find this cereal?
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
OMG this cereal is delicious, but I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone know a retailer that sells it? I live in Michigan, and primarily shop at Kroger. Thanks!
Christina R.
France
What's the best recipe for making Rice Krispies bars when you have no marshmallows in the house?
Gwendolyn M.
Corryton, TN
Is this as good as regular Rice Krispies Treats?
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I did not know they made a Rice Krispies treat cereal is it any good? Is it similar to the candy bar?