Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Cereal

by Rice Krispies

When you pour a bowl of this sweetened, toasted rice cereal you'll be giving your kids something they love.

Rice, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor (Contains Milk), Gelatin, Malt Flavor, Color Added, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate And Ascorbic Acid)

DoesKellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Cereal really taste like the treats?
Where do they sell this?
Why can’t I ever find any in my local stores ?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Cereal!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I was so excited when this cereal came out! Because I love rice Krispy treats! It tastes like you just ripped one up and put it in a bowl and threw some milk in. It’s so good!
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Purchased at: Publix
I had high expectations for this cereal. I absolutely love Rice Krispies and I love Rice Krispies treats. You would think that this cereal would be a great choice. Well, it let me down. To me the cereal almost tastes stale. I know it’s not, just tastes that way. You don’t get the gooey marshmallow flavor like you do with the treats, it’s like they made the marshmallow treats and then baked them before making a cereal out of them. Hard to describe, but trust me, they’re not that great. Not horrible. My kids will still eat them. But I wasn’t a fan of them at all and I will not buy them again. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Cereal
Savannah N.
Wurtland ky
There good, but I feel like I have to put so much sugar in it to make it taste good, they also get really soggy to the point where I don’t eat the whole bowl. My daughter eats it so I’ll continue to buy it for her
Jordyn C.
love the original rice crispies! plus I can make homemade rice crispie treats and make them as big or as small as I'd like for different occasions with only a few ingredients!
Yikeder M.
Humboldt, TN
I love these if you want the rice crispy treat in a bowl then I highly recommend these you have the total package all in one the treat and cereal will definitely give you what you need I give this an overall 5 stars
Jenelle T.
Kenmore,NY
This as my all time favorite cereal as a child. Best of both worlds, snap crackle pop and rice crispy treats!
Rebecca  I.
Denver, CO
This cereal is my favorite thing in the entire world and makes everything better when I'm sad or whatttttever. It's literally gold in your mouth and like riding a unicorn off into the sunset and being given 2 million dollars.
Urvashi D.
Grayslake, IL
Best cereal product ever simpler tastier than anything . Great to munch on when you are hungry
alexis U.
Tacoma, WA
Rice krispies treats cereal is amazing. imagine rice crispies with milk on them. That is this cereal small bits of rice krispy treats.
La'Quan S.
The snack crackle and pop flavor. This is really great cereal. I bought the cereal from Jewels Osco. It's sweet but not too sweet. The flavor is really great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Renee M.
Youngstown, OH
il y a un an
DoesKellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Cereal really taste like the treats?
Tilena T. il y a 6 mois
It is sweet like the Rice Krispies treats, but that’s about the only resemblance. I wasn’t a fan.
Yuseth R.