BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yanin P.
Redwood City , CA
Omg saben deliciosos me encanta su sabor un poco cara la caja pero vale la pena, y no tan saludables por tanta azúcar que traen
Mercedes G.
I love rice krispies treats and I love chocolate and it's so good I could eat so many but it makes my mouth dry
Sarah B.
These are also really good for a quick snack in your lunch in ur kids lunch there just a easy and quick snack
Chelsie C.
Rayne, LA
i get this every year for trick or treaters.. and they love it and then i splurge to eat them myself so good
Natalie G.
These a great sweet treat! They are soft, chewy and chocolatey. A perfect combination for a sweet treat.
Alea N.
Who doesn't love Rice Krispie treats, right? These are really good and the toffee adds a nice kick them.
Kendra S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought that I would like these, but I didn't like the toffee part as much as I thought I would.
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kellogg's Rice Krispies treats are so good! You could never go wrong with any rice krispy treat
Kristi H.
Great after school snacks for kiddos. Always pretty reasonably priced. Kids can grab and go.
Cynthia  M.
York, PA
Yummy! My girls love them vey much! The size is perfect not to big not too small!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Ive never seen these in the store...are they good or should I stick to the original?