BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Sometimes there can be too much ch of a good thing. I felt this way with the additions to the already delicious Rice Krispie treat. Rice Krispies are one of my favorite desserts and sweet snacks. It makes sense to offer a variety of flavors, but the taste falls flat. It is too rich to enjoy.
Karina C.
Bronx, NY
I'm more of a traditional rise krispie treats kind of a girl. Any thing that strays from it tastes weird. Especially the drizzled on chocolate. When I bite into a treat I expect it to be soft the chocolate is hard and unpleasant.
Krys-Ann M.
Stone Mtn, GA
These are sooooooo delicious and sweet, I honestly wish we had access to these Rice Krispies where I work. Not only are they perfectly packaged, but they else taste super buttery and delicious enough to melt in your mouth
Stacy O.
My weakness. I could eat all of this in one sitting. So affordable and delicious. Cons? It's delicious and not filling. I bought this at Walmart. I love this because it's so good. Hate it because it's so good.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
This treat great for kids at school and that need a snack they are very delicious it's ver sweet and taste different with chocolate I get these allll the time and eat a couple a day it is very affordable
Alese W.
St. Louis
I love this. It tastes amazing and I buy it all of the time for my nieces and nephews. My neice described this product as a sweet peice of heaven. They are great for children of all ages. Go buy nowwwwww.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
LOVE THIS NEW FLAVOR OF RICE KRISPY TREATS! THEY ARE SUPER AFFORDABLE, AND THEY HAVE COUPONS FOR THEM ALL THE TIME! THEY ARE DELICIOUS HOWEVER THEY ARE VERY UNHEALTHY FOR YOU! I TREAT MYSELF TO ONE EVERY NOW AND AGAIN BUT THEY ARE DEF FULL OF SUGAR.
Linda O.
I love me some rice krispie treats but I haven't tried all the flavors so I'm looking forward to trying them especially the Halloween one. This is a very nice treat.
Daphne B.
Absolutely love! Their chewy yet firm texture is so addictive. And the hardened melted chocolate on top adds a bonus layer of sweetness that can't be beat.
Yanin P.
Redwood City , CA
Omg saben deliciosos me encanta su sabor un poco cara la caja pero vale la pena, y no tan saludables por tanta azúcar que traen
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Ive never seen these in the store...are they good or should I stick to the original?