BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lizy C.
Rice Krispies has always been one of the lunch snacks I add. I make my own too but this is special. The flavor is a knockout and is really satisfying the sweet tooth. Lots of ooey gooey goodness and a kids fav amongst the house, we buy it a lot lol.  price is great too
Viviana A.
I love these. They are great for a light snack that doesn't overfill you. Sweet but not too sweet and great crispy snack that is just right for any time. Love the individual sizes which makes them portable and great for lunch boxes.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Oh my gosh, i cannot get enough of these. To me these are my little ray of sunshine on a dark day. I love the taste, it is a bit sweet but i love them anyway. I could eat these everyday!. Please if you haven't had them yet, i strongly suggest you do, if you already love rice crispies, then imagine, marshmellows and chocolate in them. It's so soft in your mouth, and so tasty!.
Kira R.
N Ft Myers, FL
This product is always a favorite for my son. He loves just about every possible flavor of the rice krispies treats and literally begs for them every single time we enter the grocery store. He absolutely loves getting these as a nice little treat in his school lunches.
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love these! Though I try not to keep these in the pantry too often because I would eat them daily, they are so yummy. My nephew comes over and we love to have these with ice cream and make ice cream sandwiches! Omg the best snack ever!! Must try👌😘
Angela C.
Tastes delicious. A great snack, nice flavor a great combination of ingredients. I highly recommend this product. A part of my snacking routine. Comes in a great assortment amount of flavors.
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
Rice krispie treats are totally a gilty pleasure, whether I make them myself or buy a prepackaged one like this! These are so sweet though so I try to limit myself to only once in a while.
Nicole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love rice crispy treats. I love s'mores. So this really only makes sense. Love these as a snack. So good, I really don't even want to share with my kids.
Sandra G.
I've eaten some junk food that says they're s'mores flavored and they don't taste nothing like it but THESE DOO! I can eat a 48 pack in a quickness!
amanda C.
Wilmer , AL
Great for the kids to take to school for snack. My children love them. I also enjoy one every so often. The smores and mini candy ones are the best.