BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love rice crispy but this is a 4 star. The r8ce crispy was delicious dont get me wrong. But the amount of m&m's on this product is unacceptable like 4 little m&m's how am i suppose to enjoy it. No m&m's was inside the product only 4 little things ontop. Ik this was a Mini treat but room for improvementS please.
They make great little snacks btw.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Whenever it’s that time of the month and I’m in need of something sweet and salty I turn to this! Rice krispy by itself is amazing, but with m&ms? Yesssssss pleaseeeeeeee😋 If I could I would add PEANUTS. That would set it off. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats Blasted™ M&M'S® MINIS® Crispy Marshmallow Squares❤️
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Such a nice treat for packing lunches! They are pretty cheap to buy a box of them. It lasts a while! Or if you want people to think you went all out for a party, just unwrap these and put them on a platter. I may know this from experience 😝
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
It’s delicious I usually buy it for my Kids when They finshed there vegetables affordable it’s a great little snack before sleep for the kids it’s not that Fattening the kids absolutely love it I definitely recommend
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
All time favorite product since I kid. If anything I would love to relive my childhood again because of these I would. Even though I am a grown woman I pretty much purchase these about once a month. They are pretty expensive now a days, because I can't really afford to buy them as much as I did before.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Really like these, and the concept behind it but I feel like there is not enough mini m&ms with it! There's just a few on top and that's it. They would be way better if they were also folded into the bars themselves instead of just on top because then you would not only get more but then they wouldn't all fall off either!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was kinda hoping that the M&M wouldn't just be a topper to the treat. I would love to see if they can put the M&M's inside the treat as well. Not really expensive. Not really healthy. I think if I'm in the mood for something sweet and don't have a lot of time. This is it.
Denisha V.
favorite! i love these soo much, ever since i was younger. m&ms are one of my favorite chocolate so them being combined with rice krispies treats made this that much more amazing & enjoyable to me. i have these all the time & always buy them for the house
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
These are buy far the best Rice Krispies ever! Don't get me wrong, I love regular Rice Krispies, but something about the m&m chocolate just makes these 10x better! But it's not like an overwhelming amount of m&ms, it is a perfect amount!
Rebecca M.
Buffalo, NY
I love making rice crispy treats from the cereal, but when I'm tight on time I love this variety of the rice crispy treats! Who doesn't love a little chocolate mixed into their treat? Affordable and recommend.
Kim C.