Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats Blasted™ M&M'S® MINIS® Crispy Marshmallow Squares uploaded by christy m.Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats Blasted™ M&M'S® MINIS® Crispy Marshmallow Squares uploaded by Jessica C.

BY RICE KRISPIES #54 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
Rice Krispies Treats are the best thing on this planet! While many brands and DIY recipes think they can replicate or even compare to the flavor of the Kellogg brand, they are sadly mistaken. NOTHING compares to Kellogg brand Rice Krispies treats and I am always excited to try the new flavors. The M&Ms give the rich marshmallow flavor a nice chocolaty finish that makes for a perfect snack.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Such a nice treat for packing lunches! They are pretty cheap to buy a box of them. It lasts a while! Or if you want people to think you went all out for a party, just unwrap these and put them on a platter. I may know this from experience 😝
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was kinda hoping that the M&M wouldn't just be a topper to the treat. I would love to see if they can put the M&M's inside the treat as well. Not really expensive. Not really healthy. I think if I'm in the mood for something sweet and don't have a lot of time. This is it.
Denisha V.
favorite! i love these soo much, ever since i was younger. m&ms are one of my favorite chocolate so them being combined with rice krispies treats made this that much more amazing & enjoyable to me. i have these all the time & always buy them for the house
Rebecca M.
Buffalo, NY
I love making rice crispy treats from the cereal, but when I'm tight on time I love this variety of the rice crispy treats! Who doesn't love a little chocolate mixed into their treat? Affordable and recommend.
Claire B.
My favorite of the store bought Rice Krispie treat. I obviously prefer homemade, because nothing beats the freshness of a warm homemade Rice Krispie, but I feel the m&ms really take this product to a better level
Jayanna C.
Frankfort, KY
I remember having this in kindergarten! Ive had them since and they're delicious! Just something about this treat brings back awesome memories (I'm 22 now)! Highly recommend
Stacy s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love an rice krispy treats because I love how buttery they taste. The candy in these give a nice chocolate taste with the treat itself. Price is okay. Way better when they are on sale.
Jourdan M.
my family loves to eat these as a dessert. they are so healthy and delicious. i mean yeah they have candy in them, but it's better than eating a piece of cake or some
ice cream. also it's very easy to grab
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle , OH
If you haven't had this before, drag someone out to the store and get them now! Omg these are delicious. I think I ate the whole box in one sitting. & I know what you're probably thinking "wow you must eat a lot" no. I just eat sweets a lot & weigh 120. So we are good.
Kim C.