Add a Photo

By RICE KRISPIES
#117 in Snack Cakes
Kellogg's® Blasted™ Double Chocolatey Chunk Rice Krispies Treats.

New!

Crispy marshmallow squares.

6 - 0.78 oz (22 g) bars.

Naturally and artificially flavored.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

I love Rice Krispies. I love chocolate. Life can't be any better when you combine the two. These are great in the go snacks. They're one of my favorite go to snacks that I throw into my backpack before heading off to class; to be honest I'll dump like two or three. They're just that good. If chocolate isn't your favorite or you have a love hate relationship with chocolate, this wouldn't be a good snack for you.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Youngstown, OH

The best Krispy treats made! Love the chocolate marshmallows! These are perfect for lunches for work or for travel. Ive found these at Walmart/Sams club:)
Mari S.
Mari S.

These are just as good as the original Rice Krispies but better because they have the delicious chocolate taste. I definitely recommend.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx

My kids love these!!! It's definitely their after school go to snack. I personally am not a big fan, I'd rather stick to the original.
Shanta C.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA

My children and i love these things. I am not a person that necessarily likes chocolate but I love these!!!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Menlo, GA

BEST FLAVOR EVER. I am a chocolate lover, and these are for real the best rice crispy treats!
Kate T.
Kate T.

I enjoy these for a nice snack every once in awhile when I tend to have a sweet tooth

Join Now