BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crunchy rice and marshmallow squares with irresistible chocolatey chips and petite marshmallow pieces.

• Does anyone know where I can get these? I would like to t...3 Answers
  • Do they make them with gramcracker bites too? Sounds like...2 Answers
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
This is a really good snack! Easy to throw in your bag and go! I purchased from Walmart. Not a bad price. I like to pack for lunch or if I'm going on a hike. It isn't too sweet the flavor is good. Sometimes I like to have 2!
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
So I have been looking for these everywhere and I can't seen to find them. I would love to surprise my husband with these. Does anyone know where I might be able to find them.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
These rice crispies are GOLD. I love s'mores so these are great! They do actually taste like s'mores but are healtheir! The texture is perfectly crunchy but soft- delicious!
Maritza D.
Valencia, CA
I received this sample from Influenster and i love it i even got more at the store for the kids they just love them perfect for when they get hungry while I'm driving or at the store
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty good sweet snack. I always prefer the original treats, but these ones add a little excitement. The chocolate chips are the best part.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
These are a great snack if you need something quick, especially for a sweet tooth! They are the perfect snack for me as a college student!
Sarah L.
Friendswood, Tx
What could be bad about chocolate and marshmallow in a Rice Krispy?? Nothing! These are delicious. But I do, still, prefer the original
Ashley R.
I love anything thats s'mores related/flavored. I also love rice crispies, just the right amount of sweetness and a great light dessert.
Ana B.
Ulysses, KS
Omg my daughter loved this!! i think ill become one of her favorite snacks its great for on the go and for a lunch desert for school!
Dakota B.
These are so good! They remind me kind of like a smore because of the marsh mellows. Inexpensive but hard to find at my grocery.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone know where I can get these? I would like to try them but Kroger and Target, neither have them. Any suggestions?
Sarah T.
National City, CA
Do they make them with gramcracker bites too? Sounds like it would be soooo ogood