Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Blasted Buttery Toffee Crispy Marshmallow Squares

BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

shilpa l.
In love with this crispy. We usually have it when we go for shopping and want instant energy. So the sweet taste helps us to gain instant energy. We usually eat it 3-4 times a week. It melts whenever the temperature rises. So like if it is in my purse and I am on road in the sun then it melts and don't taste that great.
Bulldog F.
I hate Rice Krispies I really do not like the taste I don't know why they just taste bad to me I don't know I guess I don't hate them but I wouldn't buy them if I had a choice between something else
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
a great twist on the original rice crispy treats. they're affordable and taste great. they're not the healthiest snack but great in moderation. i get mine at walmart most of the time and i would recommend this to people who loved the originals.
Libby H.
Cary
There is quite a bit of sugar in these but they where really good. I exercise quite often but I don't recommend if you are like me trust me you will get sucked in and eat them all and it will suck to burn those calories off.
Heather N.
These were too sweet and too much for me. I had one bite and had to give the rest to my mom to eat. I would just stick to regular rice krispie treats from now on.
Camila M.
Saint Cloud
I love rice krispy treats! They are the best! It's so chocolatey && I love chocolate! It's very affordable && completely worth it! It might be a little healthy depends but I do recommend it to others !
Beth P.
Milford, DE
Yum!!! So buttery, chocolate-y and delicious. You get the same great taste of a traditional Rice Krispie treat with the added bonus of amazing flavors.
Nicole G.
Cutler bay , FL
Es un grandioso snack para el colegio, muy práctico y delicioso, amo llevarlo cuando tengo que quedarme hasta tarde en la escuela y no morir de hambre!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
These are sooo good! I have been a fan of original rice crispy treats for a long time. This is a nice and tasty change. Definitely another favorite!
Joshua T.
Waverly, OH
Great gor a grab and go breakfast. I work 2 jobs so sometimes sitting fown for breakfast isn't an option. I can eat this on the drive to work!