Kellogg's® Rice Krispies RKT Caddy Crackle Snaps Caramel Drizzle uploaded by Lisa Z.Kellogg's® Rice Krispies RKT Caddy Crackle Snaps Caramel Drizzle uploaded by Amanda E.

BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• The box says new does anyone know if these are out in mos...1 Answers
  • Oh my! So excited to see these! Where can I buy them??1 Answers
  • I've never seen these, where can I find them?1 Answers
Elissa M.
junto con el md te love i guess i'll was the best thing ever she said yes she was the best sister ever and i love ❤️ she was the only person who was there to be the sister and i was the only person who was there for me and i told my mom to tell go to she was a sister
Lisa Z.
New York
A perfect blend of Fudge and Rice Krispies all in one.This little square is great to take on the go or just sitting at home.I'm never disappointed when I eat this product its always great and never let's me down.Everyone must try them in there lifetime or your just not living..
Bridgie P.
rocklin
these are so good. it really satisfies a sweet tooth. there is nothing special about this, but it is still so good. obviously, it is not very healthy so it should not be an every day snack. however it is good to have a couple times a week. i would buy this again
erin b.
I enjoy these. I wish more came in a bag but the flavor is so good. I love rice crispys and these are a nice little snack from them. Very chocolatey and that is why i like them so much. Many other products save chocolate and you barely have chocolate. Not with this product. They do not slack on chocolate.
Elizabeth M.
Peculiar , MO
These are amazing! Perfect size pouch for the kids to take for snack time at school. They taste great with the perfect amount of chocolate. Much easier for my two year old to eat than a regular size rice krispje treat.
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
For some reason I (as well as my 3 year old niece) love these! They're not too sweet like some snacks I've seen and you get a lot in one little package so if you want to you can share....or eat them all yourself ;)
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Not a fan. I'd prefer to stick to regular rice krispy products. The caramel is too sweet and adds extra sugar to an already sugary product. A big fan of the brand but not the caramel flavor.
Ashley S.
Cornelius, NC
I have always been a sucker for Rice Krispie Treats, so when I went to the store and saw these Crackle Snaps, I had to pick them up. I thought they were absolutely delicious - especially the caramel drizzle ones!
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
For some reason, this is such a throwback snack for me! I only remember eating them when I was younger. They're so good, nice and light with the perfect balance of caramel
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Rice Krispy treats are my choice of snacks. I love everything that they sell. they never disappoint. these caramel snacks are so good i got my husband addicted to them. Every time I go to the store I have buy some. very good snack!
Tanya O.
Where can i get these??
Dusti W.
Modesto, CA
Where can I find these?
Tiffany N.
Vestavia , AL
Oh my! So excited to see these! Where can I buy them??
Lucero E.
I've never seen these, where can I find them?
McKenzie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The box says new does anyone know if these are out in most stores yet?