Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Marjan S.Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Gluten Free Cereal uploaded by Andrea S.

BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Jamie S.
Newport
Our house loves to make rice crispy treats. They don't last long with my three teenagers around to devour them up. I even enjoy my rice crispies with a little sugar and milk
Stefanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh yes heaven in my mouth. Love me some Krispies. I eat it every morning with sliced banana or strawberry. And often make Rice Krispies Treats for my kiddos. I love that the cereal is not loaded with a bunch of junk. I buy this mainly at WinCo for about $2
Michelle G.
I grew up with Kellogg's Frosted Krispies cereal. It was my first choice for cereal when I was still in grade school. For some reason, I stopped eating them after I graduated high school. Recently I realized that my children had not tried it yet. They had never heard the noises that come out when you first pour the milk. I remember that when I was a kid, that’s what I most looked forward to. So I got Kellogg's Frosted Krispies Toasted Rice Cereal for them to try.
They were so excited when I told them about me eating them as a child. They heard the sounds and I explained that the sounds were the names of the characters in the box. The excitement in their faces was contagious. The flavor of the cereal was immediately approved by both them and me. It was not too sweet, but sweet enough for it to be enjoyed. I cannot believe it took me so long to bring Kellogg's Frosted Krispies back into my life! I still love it as much as I used to. It was definitely a treat for my daughters as much as it was for me. I definitely recommend it to everyone. I’m glad I tried it.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love when they have gluten free cereals or goodies out there the taste of this is the same and its good to you can't really tell the difference good goob i love it.
Laura G.
Austin, TX
A friend of mine is gluten free, but she wanted rice krispy treats. When she came over, she brought over a box of gluten free Rice Krispies (which I had no idea was available). While making the sweets, there seemed to be NO difference in the actual ingredient & how it was "reacting" to the other ingredients and neither was the taste once it was all said and done. We actually had to make sure both the gluten free & non were specifically marked! Great tasting cereal for someone not gluten free!!
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
Was okay (I loved making gluten free rice Krispie treats with it) until I heard it was discontinued. I am very disappointed. As a cereal I have never liked rice krispies as they have always gotten too soggy for me, but after having to give up so many treats when becoming gluten free it will be sad to give up rice krispies too.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We have to get these for my husbands GG. She pretty well lived her entire life with Celiacs, and because things have so often been to expensive for her to purchase, we bought these for her. She adores them, they are super cheap (in price not product!) and they don't really taste any different than the regular ones.
Sophie P.
I really enjoy the convenience of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Gluten Free Cereal; as well as the taste. part of my family is gluten-free so it is perfect for my situation! It is tasty, which isn't always the case for gluten-free snacks and cereals. I strongly recommend this cereal.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
I've been eating Kellogg's Rice Krispies since I was a kid and I still love them, however I'm glad that they came out with a gluten free version. I like that brands are starting to cater to those with allergies especially since cereal is probably the top breakfast meal kids eat. The taste is still very much the same and the quality is still as good as it was back in the eighties. I like that this cereal isn't loaded with a lot of sugar and is a healthier alternative to sugary types. I do however still enjoy making the occasional ride Krispy treat.
Kit N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anyone else stockpile these before they were discontinued?
Rebecca S.
Does anyone large chain stores that carry this cereal?
Makayla M.
Are these still being sold? It’s November 2017 and I haven’t seen these recently.