BY RICE KRISPIES #36 in Cereal

Kimberly M.
Seneca, SC
I love Rice Krispies Cereal. I can't imagine that anyone would not like them. I am not a fan of the Frosted version, but I do love the original Rice Krispies and The Rice Krispies Treats Cereal. Every time we get a box of RK we have to make a batch of RK Treats to snack on.
The only reason I won't give the cereal 5 stars is that it gets soggy so fast. I am not a fan of soggy cereal at all. Most people think I am very weird because I will get a bowl of milk and a cup with dry cereal and I will pour a few bites of cereal at a time into my milk to keep it from getting too soggy. But with Rice Krispies, you can only do 1 spoon of cereal at a time. The Treats cereal, however, does last a little longer.
Becca L.
Siloam Springs
Rice Krispies have been my favorite cereal since I was a little girl! I love to cut up fresh strawberries or bananas on top, and sometimes I’ll even sprinkle just a little bit of sugar on them to sweeten the taste even more. This cereal is so classic, you can’t go wrong!
Jerri M.
Hope
This is one of my favorite cereals since childhood!Not only do I love them for a quick breakfast but I love Rice Krispie treats I am a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase this product
Jadrian W.
Roanoke
I loved these as a kid! They felt great on the tongue and didn’t have an overly sweet flavor. They were disgusting if you let them sit and get soggy, but every product has it’s cons.
🎀Contina G.
hattiesburg
Rice Krispies are my favorite. I love Rice Krispies and I always have even from a little girl I would rather have Rice Krispies Cereal than a Rice Krispie Treat.
Michelle H.
Westampton, NJ
I personally only use this cereal to make Rice Krispie treats for my kids. It’s a pretty basic and tasteless cereal otherwise and I don’t often pour myself a bowl.

Making them into Rice Krispie treats is the only way my entire family can eat this cereal.
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
When I was younger I used to like this cereal, it was never one of my first choices but it was nice. The price is good if you get it on offer if not it can be a bit expensive. The packaging is nice and simple. Although I wouldn’t repurchase I would still recommend this cereal
Melissa B.
Springfield
I always get this size of cereal. There is a lot of people living in my house that eat it. The taste is always good and classic. I also like how they have box tops for the kids in my home that collect them for school.
Steph A.
Seguin
Considering I'm a cereal person for anytime of the day of course I love rice crispy also you can use this for anything from cooking fried chicken! Really and its awesome to desert of course rice crispy treats lol
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
I always have a box of Rice Krispies at home for the kids. It’s a great, easy cereal to pull out of the pantry on those busy school mornings and chop a banana or strawberries in with it and the kids love it