BY RICE KRISPIES

The original crisped rice cereal has become one of life's simple pleasures. Enjoy some with your little ones. Or whip up a tasty batch of memories by making The Original Treats™ recipe together

Rice, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Malt Flavor, Vitamins And Minerals:, Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Zayra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These things are great. I remember getting those as a kid. Just pour milk and grab a spoon. Less dishes. I love Rice Krispies, but sometimes I feel like I could eat 2 bowls and feel like I just drank a lot of milk. They’re just so light weight.
Gayla W.
Tupelo, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Rice krispies is an all American favorite. I've grown up eating this cereal in a bowl of milk to homemade rice Krispy treats. They stay crunchy in your milk. Of course we love them so much they don't have time to loose their crunch.
Kajsa L.
Beverly, MA
Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal has been my favorite cereal since I was a little girl. So for about 25 years this has been my go to. It is a classic. It is such a great value and healthy. I perfer eating mine with some milk and blueberries. I will always have this in my cabinets until the end of my days. <3

giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is some great cereal. You hear the snap, crackle, pop that makes every kid go insane. It adds happiness to a persons day to just sit there and hear those sounds while eating this cereal. A great kid friendly cereal that you can use to make rice Krispy treats as well. Just marshmallows and cereal why wouldn’t anyone want to make delicious homemade treats. Highly recommend!
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
This comes in great size especially for traveling and eating on-the-go I truly enjoy it one of my favorite flavors of cereal at a little bit mix of flavor chocolate or strawberries or even some fresh fruit and I'll be great and perfect to go snacks for kids are fabulous and even breakfast I eat it with my whole family and I really recommend this.
Vickie K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I've ate Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal for decades- ever since my childhood. It's a simple toasted rice cereal. I always put fresh fruit such as peaches or bananas. I use canned fruit too. There's so many things you can add to a bowl full. I actually had a bowl of Rice Krispies for breakfast this morning with peaches.
Natalie B.
Rice Krispies is a personal favorite. I have an almost empty box of it on my fridge as we speak lol. It isn't too sweet and has a certain taste that i just love. I consider this healthier than alternative options, which is a plus. I also like that you can make the sugary treats out of this cereal too, I recommend to anyone.
Natalie C.
Conway, AR
These are delicious! I only eat these about once every few months or so and that is due to the fact that they do not make a whole grain variety and they have just a tad more sugar than I would prefer- I'm sort of a health nut! The flavor is great though, not too sweet. Perfect crunchiness that develops into a great texture after sitting in the milk for a while.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I can’t believe I’m actually reviewing this cereal right now. I’ve been eating this cereal since I was a little kid, but I always found that I had to add sugar to it because the taste alone wasn’t fantastic. I like sugar but I don’t want to have to add it to my cereal, which is why I’m giving it 4 stars.
Mari C.
Palermo, ME
These are the best. Not only for breakfast but when I want to make rice krispy treats!! Simply add some butter and marshmallows to a microwaveable bowl, melt together then add some rice krispys and voila! Delicious rice krispy treats!!! Add some M&Ms or any other candy to make them extra special!
crystal v.
Do you eat them with or without sugar
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Do you prefer this as a cereal or rice crispy treats?
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
Does anyone actually eat these or do they just use them for rice crispy treats...cause that's what I do.
Kirsten B.
Can someone please tell me what rice krispies has to do with fitness?
kayla p.
Does anyone remember the rice crispies treat cereals?