BY RICE KRISPIES #6 in Cereal

Toasted rice cereal.

Buy on Target*
Robyn D.
Grand Haven, MI
This is another favorite cereal, not really sweet, but just crunchy enough — unless you let it sit too long and then it gets really soggy and gross! My grandparents always used to add a little bit of sugar to their bowls, but I never got in that habit - I like it just the way it is. Even bought it the entire academic year I studied abroad in Sweden - it was just the right taste of Home!
Stephanie s.
Rice Krispies are my all time favorite cereal! They may not contain much Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cerealor taste sugary, but they taste good like wise. They taste so good I buy a box every time I run out. If you're looking for a little more sweet flavor you can always add sugar and it's delicious that way too! Another great thing about them is they provide good nutrition. They're low in sugar, calories, fat and sodium. If you're looking for a cereal that's more on the healthy side Rice Krispies are great for that! You can even make them into Rice Krispie treats! They're a cereal and sweet!When you are in the market on your next trip I recommend you snap, crackle, and pop a box of this delicious cereal into your cart!
Rose T.
East Northport
Rice Krispies is one of those cereals that most people have at least tried when they were younger. It has no added sugar so it works well with my weight loss regimen. I add fresh fruit and low fat milk and I have a healthy breakfast. The snap crackle and pop always brings me back to my childhood... I can’t help but put my ear to the bowl :)
Kianna W.
Lexington, KY
I’ve never actually eaten this cereal in a bowl with milk... i always use to to make Rice Krispie Treats! The recipe for these homemade snacks are usually on the box, or easy to find on google. All I️t takes is a pan, a bag of marshmallows, a few tablespoons of butter, and 6 cups of this cereal and you’re all set! This is a fun, and easy baking activity that kids can help with too!
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and somehow I doubt that people decide to purchase a particular cereal based on customer reviews on a website, so I'll spare you all my warm feelings about how tasty the cereal is. But believe me, it is AWESOME. That being said, I've ordered several multi-packs of cereal from Amazon in the past, and each time I find that at least a few of the boxes look like someone sat on them before they got put in the larger box. The cereal is fine, but the boxes always look distressed and mildly crushed. It's annoying to get items that are already damaged, and even though the food is okay, it still bothers me a great deal."
Stephanie S.
Cannon Falls, MN
When I don’t feel like cooking breakfast, Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal is always there to keep my toddler happy and full. They’re one of her favorite things to eat; plus they’re cheap, and you can use them to make delicious treats like Rice Krispy bars.
Emily S.
I get these on wic and theyre wonderful! You can make so many things with them! Theyre also a great price for a big box! Theyre perfect for breakfast or a quick snack. The one thing i dont like is you have to eat them quick or they get really soggy which is gross!
Adison A.
Honestly, the only thing that gets me through a bowl of this is spoonful(s) of sugar. They’re pretty bland, honestly. I get them from my local Walmart. My sister loves them, so we usually have a box of it. Different tastes for everyone, so maybe you’d enjoy them.
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
Classic cereal! And it’s perfect for people who like to measure out their own sugar in their meals since this cereal has no added sugars. You do have to eat it fast if you don’t prefer to have soggy cereal, but that’s what kind of adds to the fun of eating it.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is my son's absolute favorite cereal he loves to eat it dry or with milk but his absolute favorite is when I make homemade rice krispy treats and he devours them all. I love Rice Krispies because they are one of the only breakfast foods my son will eat.
crystal v.
Do you eat them with or without sugar
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Do you prefer this as a cereal or rice crispy treats?
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
Does anyone actually eat these or do they just use them for rice crispy treats...cause that's what I do.
Kirsten B.
Can someone please tell me what rice krispies has to do with fitness?
kayla p.
Does anyone remember the rice crispies treat cereals?