Kellogg's Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, 1.3 oz, 12 ct

by Rice Krispies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Breakfast Cereal, 1.3 oz, 12 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Klamath Falls, OR
Of course this is amazing!! Who doesn't love Rice Crispies?!!!! It's also a more convenient way to eat cereal outside the house obviously. Dang. Now I want a bowl!!
A staple in our snack cabinet, these arrived fresh and quickly. The individual wrapping makes them very convenient. I do wish they made a version that didn't contain corn syrup, but I suppose the corn syrup actually is why these are so soft and delicious!
No Special Diet
Just enough to hit the spot. A long time Rice Krispies lover. Enjoy the fact I can take it on the go and the bowl is big enough to support the cereal and some milk. I usually keep a couple on hand for when I need to have breakfast on the go.
warren
Snap... crackle....pop!!! Love Rice Krispies cereal. This is the perfect to go product when you are running late or just need a little snack to pick you up. Convenient... practical....and worth the purchase.
Very convenient. Just open and add milk. Can take to work and it's great. Not much sugar which is always a plus. I can also add fruit if I choose to.
Trenton, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Love the little serving size of Rice Krispies ! Great for running out the door when I don’t have time to make breakfast. Also great for snacks
Marrero
My kids love it it's fast on the go whenever we need to go somewhere as all I got to do is just grab it and give it to them and I love it
Naples, FL
They could use some flavour but if you add a bit of sugar to the milk before pouring it into the cereal it makes it taste really good.
No Special Diet
Superior
I love these so much. They are easy to grab on the go. I must admit I tend to eat these without milk. But they are still super good.
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
tacoma
Buy these for my family perfect for breakfast Healthy and keeps them energized. Great flavor. Also great to make Rice Krispie treats