BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Cereal.
Whole grain.
22g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
Plump, juicy raisins, toasted flakes & crunchy oat clusters glazed with a touch of golden honey.
280 calories per pack.
Good source of fiber.
Made with whole grain. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't care if your 3 or 99 this is a classic cereal. I have loved this since i was a little girl and now my sons love it just as much and they are 9 and 8. It is a healthier selection for a family who loves cereal. Not hopped up on sugar and has the bran for a healthy system. Price is average for most cereals and the taste is amazing!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love the little bowls of cereal. it makes them easy to travel with to eat them with or without milk. They are also affordable. I usually eat these when I work the morning shift and in a hurry. I buy enough to last a month at a time. i do wish the selection was a little larger.
Blair P.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
This cereal is simply amazing. If you love the original raisin bran…you will die over this one. You can find them at most grocery stores now. They are so good and don't get soggy! The raisins balance the crunch out, giving it a nice chewy-crunchy texture.
Carion M.
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA
Love Raisin Bran cereal especially as a quick on the go breakfast and the raisins in their are so good and tasty! This is definitely another one of my childhood favorite cereals and it's so good and not extremely sugary like other cereals.
yesica g.
yesica g.
N Hollywood, CA
This here is my all time favorite cereal.. I love the granola and the raisins. It's amazing but I do think it's a bit pricy. I don't purchase it that often just once in awhile when I'm craving it.. I would buy it again. Yummy...
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Foodie Expert
The best , who doesn't love Raisin Bran. I always have a box in the house it's my favorite cereal. There's so many raisins now I love it. I wish they made bigger boxes cause I'd definitely buy them. My favorite cereal.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Raisin Bran! The crunch of the crisps and the chewiness of the raisins really complement each other! I have always liked this cereal! To me it doesn't rate bland at all! I buy often to eat for breakfast!
Taimia W.
Taimia W.
Waipahu, HI
this was one of my first favorite cereals growing up! it's incredibly healthy and you wouldn't think it tastes as good as it does. very cheap and sometimes it tastes even better when you add a little sugar!
Abby C.
Abby C.
This has been a favorite of mine for as long as I could remember! It's naturally sweet and so filling. I've noticed that on mornings when I have this for breakfast, I have more energy throughout the day.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Normandy Park, WA
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite. I hate how how the cereal is. It's not something I like having early in the morning because of its crunch. Also not liking raisins and milk together. Wouldn't buy it again unfortunately