Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal uploaded by Shinelle F.Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal uploaded by Shinelle F.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Cereal.
Whole grain.
22g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
Plump, juicy raisins, toasted flakes & crunchy oat clusters glazed with a touch of golden honey.
280 calories per pack.
Good source of fiber.
Made with whole grain. see more...

Tajha W.
Berkeley, Ca
If you like bran then yeah go ahead and try the cereal but if you do not like bran then this is not for you at all. Don't even try it. Also there are a lot of raisins, so beware.
KristinaMarie F.
Post Falls
My all time favorite cereal. Has the perfect crunch with the perfect sweet all alongside raisins that really round it out tinge the perfect breakfast in the morning.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
I don't care if your 3 or 99 this is a classic cereal. I have loved this since i was a little girl and now my sons love it just as much and they are 9 and 8. It is a healthier selection for a family who loves cereal. Not hopped up on sugar and has the bran for a healthy system. Price is average for most cereals and the taste is amazing!
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
My favorite cereal EVER!!!!! I love this stuff to death!!! My husband KNOWS he has to keep this stocked as he does the grocery shopping. I wish it had more raisins in it, but it's still GREAT regardless! I wish I could give this cereal 10 stars!!!
And I love the portable cups! Great for when I'm in a rush in the morning
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA
Love Raisin Bran cereal especially as a quick on the go breakfast and the raisins in their are so good and tasty! This is definitely another one of my childhood favorite cereals and it's so good and not extremely sugary like other cereals.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
This cereal is simply amazing. If you love the original raisin bran…you will die over this one. You can find them at most grocery stores now. They are so good and don't get soggy! The raisins balance the crunch out, giving it a nice chewy-crunchy texture.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Everytime I eat this I end up picking out all the raisins and eating them by itself. The flakes are a little too bland for me. Its delicious when mixed with yogurt instead of milk however! Overall its a fairly middle of the road, not too unhealthy cereal.
Kristina S.
Normandy Park, WA
Not my favorite. I hate how how the cereal is. It's not something I like having early in the morning because of its crunch. Also not liking raisins and milk together. Wouldn't buy it again unfortunately
Brina H.
Raisin Bran can always be found in our cabinets, the entire family loves the taste of this cereal. It's not as pricey as some of the other cereals on the market either, like Frosted Flakes for example.
Abby C.
This has been a favorite of mine for as long as I could remember! It's naturally sweet and so filling. I've noticed that on mornings when I have this for breakfast, I have more energy throughout the day.