BY KELLOGG'S

Good Source of Fiber & Made With Whole Grain Two Scoops! 1 Cup Per Serving: 190 Calories. 0 g Saturated Fat - 0% Daily Value. 210mg Sodium - 9% Daily Value. 19g Sugar. 4g Dietary Fiber - 17% Daily Value. Plump, Juicy Raisins, Toasted Flakes & Crunchy Oat Clusters Glazed with A Touch Of Honey This truly tasty blend of wheat bran flakes, plump raisins and honey-oat granola clusters makes every serving sweet, crunchy and unforgettable. see more...

Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals, I love the crunchy granola and raisins.I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who likes granola and raisins lol" in 8 reviews
  • "I've always loved raison brand cerial it has so many yummy raisins but it's a little on the high side of calories." in 6 reviews
  • "It doesn't get soggy like the original and I love adding fresh fruit like bananas, blueberries or strawberries to kick it up a little bit. " in 5 reviews
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
As a mom I enjoy passing down to my kids eating well. This cereal has always been given to my family as far as I can remember. My kids like it with bananas. We buy this product either in Walmart or publix. My house is always stocked with this cereal.
Gabriella d.
Lexington
My favorite cereal. The crunch adds a nice texture to the cereal. It doesn’t get mushy like other products have. Just the right amount of sweetness without being too sugary. Plenty of raisins so you get them in every bite!
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my favorite cereal to eat in the morning. It taste very good and its healthy for you as well. Its very affordable. I absolutely love especially when i don't feel like making breakfast.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
This cereal is a staple in our house. It’s delicious, my toddler loves it too (it’s actually her favorite), and I find it actually, Well, keeps people regular the way Fiber One bars do.
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
This is a good source of fiber & for a quick on the go bite in the morning it def works for me & my family! I eat this at least 2-3 times a week! I purchase at Walmart good price! Tastes great!!!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Excellent source of fiber and whole grains which are great for the heart. Made with real raisins which is also a plus. Price point is also a bonus. I like the added clusters of honey oats.
Rachel C.
I have eaten Kellogg's for breakfast for many years. I love the new Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal, made of delicious raisins, toasted flakes and crunchy oat clusters glazed with a touch of golden honey. This cereal is a good source of fiber and made with whole.
Paris D.
Arkadelphia , AR
I've been hooked on Raisin Bran Crunch since I was a kid and I don't even like raisins. I think my grandmother used to buy it because it was healthy for you but I buy it because it's so delicious. I turned my girlfriend into a believer too, who thought I was weird for eating it. Don't knock it til you try it.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My friend always ate this cereal. I never did because I thought I didn't like raisins. That's silly thinking about it! So one day I ran out of cereal and ate a bowl of raisin bran! I really enjoyed it. I love crunchy good and it was crunchy! It has oats and raisins in it also. At times it taste like an oatmeal cookie. The little raisins are sweet and good. It stayed crunchy until the very end! Great cereal that I will by every month.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love Raisin Bran. They are very healthy and I have always eaten them. My kids don’t really enjoy them but I definitely do. The kind with the raisins only are my favorite. Will continue to buy!
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Any one tried the Raisin Bran with Flax Seed?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Anyone put Splenda in this?

Kohl's