Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal

by Kellogg's

Good Source of Fiber & Made With Whole Grain Two Scoops! 1 Cup Per Serving: 190 Calories. 0 g Saturated Fat - 0% Daily Value. 210mg Sodium - 9% Daily Value. 19g Sugar. 4g Dietary Fiber - 17% Daily Value. Plump, Juicy Raisins, Toasted Flakes & Crunchy Oat Clusters Glazed with A Touch Of Honey This truly tasty blend of wheat bran flakes, plump raisins and honey-oat granola clusters makes every serving sweet, crunchy and unforgettable.

My current favorite cereal combo is Cheerios Cinnamon Oat Crunch Gluten Free Breakfast Cereal and [product:kelloggs-cereal-raisin-bran-crunch]. Super delicious and an anytime meal or snack. Do you mix your cereals in one bowl before eating to make your own delicious combo? If so, what is your favorite combo?
I don't like raisins, but is this any good?
Anyone put Splenda in this?
Start your review of Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of my favorite cereals, I love the crunchy granola and raisins.I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who likes granola and raisins lolin reviews
I've always loved raison brand cerial it has so many yummy raisins but it's a little on the high side of calories.in reviews
...fresh fruit like bananas, blueberries or strawberries to kick it up a little bit. in reviews
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,026 reviews
Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I like this cereal. The taste is great, it’s packed with fiber and it stays crunchy in milk. As I started writing a review on this cereal, I did notice that it doesn’t say gluten free. That’s not a good thing for me. But it has never irritated my stomach, probably because I don’t have a lot of it. I’m supposed to be reading all of the ingredients in the food I eat due to health issues. I guess this one slipped through the cracks. I would still recommend it. My favorite part is the crunch.
kris M.
birmingham Al
i think this product is good. i like raisins. i’m a repeat customer, lol. this product can not be improved. i think that all prices are high, i’m guessing it’s a good value. i would recommend this product to anyone with ears. [product:kelloggs-two-scoops-raisin-bran-cereal-755g/27oz-{imported-from-canada]
Denise C.
SanDiego
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I usually don’t eat cereal as much but this cereal is so good! I love this one so much better than the regular Raisin Bran for sure! The combination of raisins and honey oat granola is so tasty! Plus is whole grain and a good source of fiber!
Leann L.
Covington, KY
Raisin bran crunch is a delicious and filling breakfast cereal. It has a chewy and crunchy texture at the same time. It provides a sweet taste with granola as well.
Coletha L.
Mobile, AL
I purchased this is no sugar  because they have no sugar whole wheat just raisin it’s good for them
Savanna B.
Jena, LA
Raisin Bran has been a family favorite ever since I was little. Now they have this crunch version with the clusters that just adds to the same great taste!
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal uploaded by LaTonya S.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best cereal not overly sweet the raisins give it that pop of flavor and the cereal and granola has a nice crunch. I love to top this cereal off with bananas!!! A good breakfast or snack I would recommend.Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal
Erica K.
Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal uploaded by Erica K.
Okay when I was growing up, raisin bran cereal was strictly for old people but i have to admit (I'm in my 20's) I LOVE them! The raisins are always sweet, the flakes soak up the milk real nicely and now they added crunchy oat clusters! It really compliments everything, It's very hardy for breakfast. Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal
member-33ec3
Purchased at: Walmart
Great cereal not to sweet just plain bowl of goodness with my almond milk just perfect
Christy U.
San Antonio, TX
I like Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal over all other Raisin Bran cereals. The bran doesn’t taste like paper and the raisins are are plump with flavor. It’s a healthy start for a great day! Plus you get your fiber !