BY KELLOGG'S

Enjoy the classic, delicious taste of Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Apple Strawberry and you'll smile your way through the day. see more...

Alysha M.
Lake Ariel, PA
Yuuuuuummmmmm!!! Lol
This is my favorite cereal. I love the crunchy texture and the sweetness from the fruit.
Bailey C.
Cumberland, KY
Love love love raisin brand cereal. I always have. My favorite is just the original but I like all types!
Selena P.
Indianapolis, IN
This cereal probably has the best crunch to it. It is way better than the original Raisin Bran.
Juliana Q.
Lancaster, SC
Raisin Bran is another staple at our house! I think it's absolutely great and so does my family
Allie B.
Leander, Tx
Great healthier cereal. Still very sweet while still nutritious. Good sized box for price
Shawnna M.
Fremont, CA
I already love this cereal but the apple added so much more goodness. Yummy in my tummy!!
Gaudy R.
Sicklerville, NJ
My significant other love this cereal and she said every day for breakfast she loves it
Fatima G.
Dallas, TX
This is so tasty and good for a morning breakfast. I will buy it again soon.
tricia p.
Loncon, ON
Raisin bran best cereal ever!!! Always have love this cereal, I love how it's flavoured as apple strawberry, gives it more flavour. Kellogg's always has great prices as well!