BY KELLOGG'S

Enjoy the classic, delicious taste of Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Apple Strawberry and you'll smile your way through the day. see more...

Hayli B.
Groveport, OH
So delicious! Love Raisin Bran! Especially the crunch kind! The apple and strawberry sets it off, so good! Very healthy!
Amanda B.
Tucson, AZ
Thought I'd give this a try....turns out I'm not a huge fan. I'll just continue to stick to the original Raisin Bran.
Jesika D.
Swanton, VT
Apple strawberry, do I need to say anything more? No. I rest my case😍😍 raisin Bram is one of my favorite cereals!
Kirsten S.
Pearland, TX
I love raisin bran cereal it's healthy and good for you , I enjoy eating it I recommend it to friends and family
Hilda F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Raisin Bran since I was a little girl. It has the perfect touch of everything. I even eat them at night
Alysha M.
Lake Ariel, PA
Yuuuuuummmmmm!!! Lol
This is my favorite cereal. I love the crunchy texture and the sweetness from the fruit.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
I love raisin bran crunch it's so delicious and it helps your body a lot. It's good for you and good to eat.
B. p.
They are great. They have great amount of fiber so it helped alot when i was pregnant not just with hunger!!
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
The cereal itself is good but the little bits of fruit are subpar. Freeze dried fruit in my cereal is a no go
Bailey C.
Cumberland, KY
Love love love raisin brand cereal. I always have. My favorite is just the original but I like all types!