BY KELLOGG'S

Enjoy the classic, delicious taste of Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Apple Strawberry and you'll smile your way through the day. see more...

Diana J.
Really gross. I just hate this. Tried it and I wanted to spit it out. Nothing good about it. I know other people do like it. Everyone is different.
Nichole C.
Eddy, TX
I've always liked raisin bran, the crunch was great when it came out but then I saw this new flavor & was skeptical at first but omg it's good
Jimmy L.
Durham, NC
I love what they did with this cereal. I was always a big fan of raisin brand and now I love it even more with the different flavors
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
This raisin brain wasn't my favorite, but it was ok. I prefer the regular flavored crunch over the apple strawberry. Just preference.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
Is not because it's bad, it just i don't like the flavor, the texture, is not my type of cereal. and I don't like the box desing.
Samantha B.
Yakima, WA
Yum. Raisin Bran crunch is the best. This one with strawberries and apples is so good too. I just love the crunchy crispy flakes.
Hilda M.
esencial cuandoestamos a dieta por la cantidad de fibra que ofrece y su rico sabor no se siente seco como otros cereales de fibra
Marisa M.
Springfield, Ohio
This cereal tastes so amazing. I love the crunch pieces and how sweet it tastes. I am about to have a bowl right now actually.
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
One of my all time fave cereals. The crunch is just as good as the regular cereal. I could eat this all day long if I could.
Jessica C.
super tasty, with a new crunch, but same familiar great taste! Sun-Maid® Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins