BY KELLOGG'S

Enjoy the classic, delicious taste of Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Apple Strawberry and you'll smile your way through the day. see more...

Shannan F.
Waaaaaay too much sugar in any Kellogg's Raisin Bran cereals. Read the box next time you go to buy this. One cup has enough sugar for an entire days intake.
Diana J.
Really gross. I just hate this. Tried it and I wanted to spit it out. Nothing good about it. I know other people do like it. Everyone is different.
Nichole C.
Eddy, TX
I've always liked raisin bran, the crunch was great when it came out but then I saw this new flavor & was skeptical at first but omg it's good
Jimmy L.
Durham, NC
I love what they did with this cereal. I was always a big fan of raisin brand and now I love it even more with the different flavors
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
This raisin brain wasn't my favorite, but it was ok. I prefer the regular flavored crunch over the apple strawberry. Just preference.
Ebby V.
Best cereal ever, you can eat with milk or eat as a snack. Best crunch ever. The rasins are packed with the right amount of cereal.
Hilda M.
esencial cuandoestamos a dieta por la cantidad de fibra que ofrece y su rico sabor no se siente seco como otros cereales de fibra
Samantha B.
Yakima, WA
Yum. Raisin Bran crunch is the best. This one with strawberries and apples is so good too. I just love the crunchy crispy flakes.
Camila P.
Hollywood , FL
Is not because it's bad, it just i don't like the flavor, the texture, is not my type of cereal. and I don't like the box desing.
Marisa M.
Springfield, Ohio
This cereal tastes so amazing. I love the crunch pieces and how sweet it tastes. I am about to have a bowl right now actually.