BY KELLOGG'S

Enjoy the classic, delicious taste of Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Apple Strawberry and you'll smile your way through the day. see more...

Adriana D.
Fremont, CA
I would say the only down fall to this specific cereal is the raisin. I don't like the taste of raisin with milk. It's gross. So I do pick them out before I eat this cereal. Other then the raisin ruining it I enjoy this cereal.
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
This is a good mixture for those who like to mis fruits and cereal it's a great combination I like this cereal I've eating several times from it and I enjoy them
Lacey B.
Love this cereals it's a great improvement on the original. My kids will actually eat this which is nice because it's less sugar than all the other "kiddie cereals"
Essence S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Raisin Bran it is so good this is my cereal for breakfast all the time and it's very healthy I can eat this every day I have not one bad thing to say about it and I will recommend this to everyone
Takesha W.
Savannah, GA
I already enjoyed the regular Raisin Brand, when they came out with this one I was an instant fan. I also like the crunch part, because the cereal doesn't get soggy as quick
Alejandra D.
Apopka, FL
Raisin Bran is my all time favorite cereal type. Mix it into a cereal bar and I'm in heaven. Such a classic flavor that everyone knows mixed with a modern twist.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
The taste of apple, strawberry, and raisin kind of freaked me out all together but I was really wrong. It all works so well and the taste is fantastic. Just enough of it all. Crunch and chewy. Its a really great breakfast.
Brianne B.
I love raisin brand cereals! I stay away from all of the sugar and lean toward the fiber cereals and this one is pack full! I eat it every so often. It's good and good for you! It's good for a healthy cereal!
Chelsea H.
Rogers, AR
Yum yum yum and more yum! I'm not a huge raisin fan but I can eat them all day in this cereal. Probably because they are coated in sugar, but hey, at least it gets me to eat raisins. I love the bits of apple. Gives the cereal that extra sweetness that it needs.
maegan j.
Seagoville, TX
my dad loves this stuff cant get enoughlove love love lovelove lovelove lovelove lovelove love love lovelove lovelove lovelove lovelove love love lovelove lovelove lovelove lovelove love love lovelove lovelove lovelove lovelove love love lovelove lovelove lovelove love