BY KELLOGG'S

Enjoy the classic, delicious taste of Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Apple Strawberry and you'll smile your way through the day. see more...

Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
This cereal is a pretty good breakfast choice. The crunchiness of the clusters, which have a slight apple taste to them. The sweet raisins mixed with the flakes. Only downside was I didn't detect any strawberry flavor
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
First, let me just say this is better than the original Raisin Bran. It has more flavor with a hint of strawberry. The con for me is I am a paleo and do not drink cow milk. I drink Almond milk and I have to say that this cereal does not taste good at all with it. My family loves it with real milk. I just wish I could find one that tastes great with other milk options.
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
This cereal is my go-to breakfast after I have my pre-morning protein shake. Has just the right amount of crunch, sweetness, and the plump raisins are delicious. I eat this with my unsweetened vanilla almond milk. You should try this for sure, you will be pleased
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
I love the original Raisin Bran but I love this! It's so good and a great way to wake up in the morning ! So I recomend to try this cereal because you are bound to love it! So I will recomend this to my friends
Rossemary P.
I'm in love with raisins so when I saw this I bought it. If you're not into raisins you would still like it and it's not expensive at all it's very affordable and it's healthy too. I would recommend this to raisin lovers.
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Absolutely love Raisin Bran, and this is a nice twist to the classic flavor! Has a bit more going on, which I like for something different in the mornings. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it!
Tiarah O.
Haven't tried this personally but I tried the regular chunch and it's to die for. I eat it daily for breakfast. Great source of fiber and helps with my breastfeeding. Definitely a recommendation. And I will purchase this weekly.
Kaiden L.
I LOVE RASIN BRAND. Best cereal by far and I have loved it since I was a kid. It has such a nice combo of reasons and flakes that you dont even need sugar although many people put sugar. I love this cereal so much
Erika K.
Port St. John
This is my cereal! I was always thinking it was for "old people" but nope! It's great with my almond milk and now that they've made a crunchier version, I love it more. The raisins in it are always plump and so good!
Adriana D.
Fremont, CA
I would say the only down fall to this specific cereal is the raisin. I don't like the taste of raisin with milk. It's gross. So I do pick them out before I eat this cereal. Other then the raisin ruining it I enjoy this cereal.