BY KELLOGG'S

Enjoy the classic, delicious taste of Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® Apple Strawberry and you'll smile your way through the day. see more...

Erin H.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love regular Raisin Bran and this just blew the original out of the water. The cereal itself smells so good and i love the apple strawberry clusters. It gives the cereal a nice crunch. So tasty!
Brittany R.
This is really good cereal. I love the crunch and texture the granola clusters bring and the Apple strawberry flavoring adds a nice sweetness to the cereal without being too much like a cartoon character cereal would be. Even my 7yr old enjoys it which I like because I feel like this is a much healthier cereal than the ones marketed towards kids. This cereal is about 180 calories dry and 220cal with 1/2 cup skim milk which is only a little more than my other be favorite. So I feel like it's definitely a win.
One thing I didn't love which isn't a big deal at all though is if you have any milk left after you finished the cereal it's really sweet even more that the cereal taste while eating it.
Sneha T.
Old bridge , NJ
I love these cereals for breakfast. We eat it almost everyday at home. Have been getting it for last two months. The pros are that it's crunchy, it has flavored oats of apple and strawberry and lots of raisins. The only con is that it might have sugar in large quantities. Not sure though. It's the best breakfast :)
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
This ceral is super delicious and I love to combine it with some fruits and milk or just eat it alone, if you have children you will love it and if you do not have it you will like it a lot, do not stop buying it and try it outIf it ends I buy it again when I market.
When they came out with this I was thrown for a complete loop. I was so scared to try it but I love al of the ingredients so I thought I'd give it a try. When I did I became addicted the flavor is wonder and I eat a bowl almost everyday maybe even twice a day! When they decided to put this on the shelves that was a wonderful choice they made!
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I ate this cereal because is my boyfriend favorite and I can tell everybody that taste really good. It was my first time and I can eat it again taste good. We bought it in shop rite and the price is good.
D H.
Chattanooga, TN
Raisin Bran has always been one of my favorite cereals even as a child! I never knew it could be any better, until now. With a medley of fruit, it is truly a treat. I would definitely recommend to "old souls" such as myself that love the taste of Raisin Bran.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
I love this cereal even though most people think it can be Bland I love the raisins especially now that they've added more I just add a little bit of sugar and it's a perfect breakfast starter!
Melissa B.
1,065 reviews
I love this cereal. Raisin bran crunch has always been my favorite but this new flavor is even better! Its sweet and crunchy. I love the apple & strawberry taste,it tastes just like having the real fruit inside.
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
This is and forever will be my favorite cereal! So crunchy and always tastes sooo good. Reasonably priced and found in your local grocery store. This cereal is full of fiber and I will definitely recommend to anyone going towards the better health journey!