Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal uploaded by Diana T.Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal uploaded by RobinandBrandi M.

BY POST

Kellogg's Raisin Bran?? Cereal.
Goodness of a simple grain.
190 calories, 0g sat fat 0% DV, 210mg sodium 9% DV, 18g sugar.
Per 1 cup serving.
Two scoops ??!
Delicious Raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes.
Heart healthy selection???.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• Do you think this is one of the healthier Cereals?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the original or the Raisin Bran with granola?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Raisin bran has a great taste and the kids love it." in 1 review
Shequeiter S.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Raisin Bran more...
I love this cereal. I have been eating it for years and it's one of the best. It's almost always on sale so it's a good price for the amount. I really like that it is a healthy option and the raisins really do add a bit of sweetness without loads of added sugar. I prefer the plain kind instead of the crunch. In my experience, it tastes best with almond milk instead of other animal based milks. I always have it in my pantry and I recommend it to people looking for a way to lower cholesterol.
Cayce R.
Londonderry , NH
Review for: Kellogg'S Raisin Bran more...
This is a go to in my house. My daughter loves the raisins and it is good for me and my husbands digestion because of the fiber. It is not too sweet and usually reasonably priced.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Raisin Bran is so delicious! I love letting the cereal soak in milk for a few minutes before eating. The flakes become nice and soft and the raisins soak up a little of the milk and it balances their sweetness. Plus, it's relatively healthy as far as cereal is concerned.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Kellogg'S Raisin Bran more...
I love Raisin Bran cereal! It’s not the healthiest but it is a healthier option to other cereals and so I can eat it without feeling super bad. I love the raisins in here as well. I prefer the crunchy Raisin Bran but it has a wonderful taste for a great price!
Delaney S.
Bloomington, IN
Healthy cereal with great flavor! I love the Raisin Bran crunch as well! They add just the right amount of sugar to sweeten it without it feeling like a dessert cereal
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
It took me a while to truly get into this cereal, but I'm practically in love with it now. If you're anything like me you love raisins. I like to buy the mini boxes of raisins and add them to my bowl so I'm sure to get a spoonful whenever I take a bite. It's also really delicious to add maybe a teaspoon or so of sugar to these. It may not be as healthy as eating it straight out of the box, but it's REALLY good like that lol
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I wasn't allowed to have sweet cereals as a kid so Raisin Bran was my go to and it still is! I love the crunchy cereal and the sweet raisins. There are just enough raisins to give you a good amount of sweet but it isn't overbearing by any means. They've come out with different varieties since I was a kid but my favorite is still the original!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Not many people I know enjoy Raisin Bran but I must say it's one of my favorite cereals! It tastes good especially the raisins, I always get a raisin or two in every bite! I don't get this cereal all the time but I really do love it.
Rhonda C.
I really like Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal.  It's always has plenty of raisin's in it. I love that cause it tastes great and it has a lot of fiber in it. I have ate this cereal for years. I don't buy it that much cause my boy don't like it. I would recommend it to others for sure. I have to rate this a 5 out of 5  stars.
Stacey C.
I always buy this cereal because of the fiber it contributes to my diet. I like it has 2 scoops of raisins I taste them with every bite. I will usually eat this cereal for breakfast or lunch. I buy this cereal at my local grocers (Publix, Winn-Dixie, and Walmart). I recommend this product!
Sasha A.
nashville, TN
Do you prefer the original or the Raisin Bran with granola?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you think this is one of the healthier Cereals?