Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal

The classic, delicious balance of crispy, wheat bran flakes with delectably sweet raisins never ceases to make morning amazing.

How healthy is this to eat everyday ?
Do you think this is one of the healthier Cereals?
Is this cereal any good? I think i tried the crunch one. Whats the difference
Start your review of Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal!
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal uploaded by Dany N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este es el cereal favorito mi esposo a el le encanta mucho siempre lo compra su precio es accessible y es bueno y es saludable tiene fibras. Lo recomiendo.
Megan G.
Old Greenwich, CT
Fake healthy but real delicious. As a kid I would pick out all the sugary raisins and leave me dad with just the oat flakes. He didn’t enjoy this.
Mona A.
Norristown, PA
Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal uploaded by Mona A.
Love this raisin bran.It has a great taste with lots of raisins.I combined with cheerios and fruits to get less sweet and healthy breakfast.This product is good for value.
Rebecca H.
Virginia Beach
Raisin Bran is definitely an oldy but goody. My kids love the taste, they love the raisins, and it makes me feel good as a mom to feed them a nutritious breakfast every morning. It's so much better than all the sugar filled unhealthy cereals on the market.
Ivonn C.
Frisco Texas
Para gustos los colores, así es con los cereales este me gusta porque combina cereal con pasas y me encanta, es económico así que es un plus.
Debra J.
Moorpark, CA
Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal uploaded by Debra J.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG!! Just made some Raisin Bran Muffins!! Nope, I couldn’t wait!! I just had to have one right now!!
Lori H.
Prosper, TX
Always a great go to!! Just enough sweetness and bran to make me satisfied and full
Caillie G.
I love raisin bran and I love the change in texture with the raisins. It's kind of like a little fishing game trying to find the raisins in the milk with your spoon. It tastes great and is fairly healthy. A complete win comes with this balanced breakfast.
Madison J.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Kellogg’s makes my favorite brand of Raisin Bran. Although, I pick the raisins out. Regular bran doesn’t taste the same. 😆
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
Raisin Bran is actually my favorite cereal. I like to add in extra raisins as well as granola