BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Raisin Bran® Cereal.
New!
Excellent source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Two Scoops®!
Delicious raisins blended with crisp bran flakes, flaxseeds and a touch of sweetness.
Omega-3 250mg ALA* from flaxseed.
Heart healthy selection™. Kellogg's®.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA
Raisin Bran is probably my favorite cereal. Tastes yummy, with sweet, chewy raisins mixed in. The flakes don't get soggy quickly in milk. Every store I've been to has it. It tends to keep me full until lunch which I love. Only downside is its pretty high in sugar, which mostly means I also eat it for dessert.
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.
Torrance, CA
This is a classic cereal but I recently realized how much sugar was in it and that kind of grossed me out. So many unhealthy cereals have been trying to make them a little healthier but I just haven't seen that with this cereal. I hope that one day there will be a less sugary version
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've tried organic brands, but I keep coming back to this version. The raisins are soft and chewable, not hard like rocks. The bran has a hint of sweetness that brings you back for more. Also the bran flakes don't feel like pieces of cardboard. I can't stay away from this cereal.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I love this cereal! I like how it's not overly sweet and it has raisins in it which brings that little bit of a different flavor to it. It has a good crunch and I definitely would buy it again, in fact I usually buy it a few times a month ! Fills me up too
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love Raisin Bran! I usually purchase at any grocery store and always have some in my house. I definitely prefer with a little bit of sugar! I have purchased many times in the past and will purchase again many times in the future
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Fort Riley, KS
I love this cereal and always have. It is delicious and filling. I do wish that it didn't get soggy so quickly. I would also like to see more raisins. The flakes are nice and big though and crunchy of you eat quickly.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I love rasin bran. It's such a classic cereal. The raisins are a nice sweet chewy touch to the crunchy bran cereal. I get this at the local store, and my dad and I both love it. It has different textures!
Christin A.
Christin A.
Houston , TX
I can't say I love the taste (mainly because I hate raisins) but I like the benefits of it. My husband and kids love it and it definitely keeps us all full of fiber. I'll keep buying it for sure.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
This Kellogg's cereal is the best cereal! The raisins make the cereal have a not to sweet taste. I eat this about twice a week and I consider it to be very healthy. I would highly recommend!
Bec H.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Raisin Bran has been my go to forever I always dig out all the raisins so I have to add more when the box is half gone. But I love the sugar on the raisins in the cereal!