BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Raisin Bran® Cereal.
New!
Excellent source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Two Scoops®!
Delicious raisins blended with crisp bran flakes, flaxseeds and a touch of sweetness.
Omega-3 250mg ALA* from flaxseed.
Heart healthy selection™. Kellogg's®.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love Raisin Bran. It's sweet, crunchy, and I love the differing textures between the Bran and the raisins. I don't think this is actually very healthy because of the sugar amount, but I do eat it often!
Lizzie M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
This is a classic cereal but I recently realized how much sugar was in it and that kind of grossed me out. So many unhealthy cereals have been trying to make them a little healthier but I just haven't seen that with this cereal. I hope that one day there will be a less sugary version
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I love this cereal! I like how it's not overly sweet and it has raisins in it which brings that little bit of a different flavor to it. It has a good crunch and I definitely would buy it again, in fact I usually buy it a few times a month ! Fills me up too
Rache D.
Evans, GA
Raisin Bran is probably my favorite cereal. Tastes yummy, with sweet, chewy raisins mixed in. The flakes don't get soggy quickly in milk. Every store I've been to has it. It tends to keep me full until lunch which I love. Only downside is its pretty high in sugar, which mostly means I also eat it for dessert.
Jessica A.
I love Raisin Bran! I usually purchase at any grocery store and always have some in my house. I definitely prefer with a little bit of sugar! I have purchased many times in the past and will purchase again many times in the future
Ruth R.
This Kellogg's cereal is the best cereal! The raisins make the cereal have a not to sweet taste. I eat this about twice a week and I consider it to be very healthy. I would highly recommend!
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
I really enjoy raisin bran. It has the right amount of sweet in it. I can have my tastebuds satisfied while eating something healthy. This is a win win for me. Additionally it is easy to find on the cereal aisle and reasonably priced. Out of cereals similar to it this one is superior.
Tonya B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've tried organic brands, but I keep coming back to this version. The raisins are soft and chewable, not hard like rocks. The bran has a hint of sweetness that brings you back for more. Also the bran flakes don't feel like pieces of cardboard. I can't stay away from this cereal.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I love rasin bran. It's such a classic cereal. The raisins are a nice sweet chewy touch to the crunchy bran cereal. I get this at the local store, and my dad and I both love it. It has different textures!
Christin A.
I can't say I love the taste (mainly because I hate raisins) but I like the benefits of it. My husband and kids love it and it definitely keeps us all full of fiber. I'll keep buying it for sure.