Kellogg's Raisin Bran® Cereal 30.3 oz. Box uploaded by Brenda M.

BY KELLOGG'S

Heart healthyWhile many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart diseaseTwo Scoops!®Eat 48g or more of whole grains dailySunny™Start with a healthy spoonful®A Kellogg's® breakfast features essential nutrients to help you start right and make the most of every day. see more...

Carol F.
Natick, MA
I don't eat the raisin kind as I am not a big fan of raisins. But i like Kellogg's the original kind.
Cari B.
A lot of people aren't a fan of bran cereal but I love it! Add a little honey and you are all set!
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Kellogg's Raisin Bran is my favorite raisin brand. I don't even have to add sugar to it to enjoy it
Angelica A.
Little Rock, AR
I normally don't like raisins but I like this cereal.
It's one of my husband favorite cereals .
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA
I eat Kellogg Raisin Bran every other morning for the fiber. They also have a great taste.
Rebecca J.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite go-to cereal. Just enough sweetness to not be overwhelming. Pretty healthy.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY
I have tried raisin bran crunch i love this cereal because it the crunches
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
Me and my dad could devour an entire box between us in two days. This cereal is one of our favorites. The crunch from the bran flakes, and the sweetness of the raisins compliment each other perfectly. This does not last long in my house! I would definitely recommend this cereal.
Emily R.
Guelph, OH
A classic cereal choice that I used to hate as a kid and now I enjoy. The crunch combined with sweet raisins makes this a nice breakfast choice for something not too sugary but not too plain.
Ashley H.
London, ON
I always remember raisin bran being the 'adult' cereal in my house when I was a kid (we would only eat it for the raisins and leave the bran :) ) My favourite healthy choice for cereal, usually purchased from my local grocery store. I stock up whenever it goes on sale.