Kellogg's Raisin Bran® Cereal 30.3 oz. Box uploaded by Brenda M.

BY KELLOGG'S

Heart healthyWhile many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart diseaseTwo Scoops!®Eat 48g or more of whole grains dailySunny™Start with a healthy spoonful®A Kellogg's® breakfast features essential nutrients to help you start right and make the most of every day. see more...

Renee R.
Bristol, ME
I'm a cereal lover breakfast lunch or dinner!, and Raisin Bran is one of my favorite but only Kellogg's two scoops yummo!!
Deanna R.
Great cereal. Tons of juicy raisins. Pricey no matter where you buy it. The cereal stays pretty crisp in milk. Good fiber.
Carla N.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite cereal ever. I could literally eat this every day! I'm not the biggest fan of raisins but I do love these!
Ally C.
Elkton, MD
YUM! I was probably the only child in my class that actually liked to eat raisins. Raisin Brand cereal is delicious.
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been eating this since I was a kid. Im 26 now. My mom kept Raisin Bran in the house. I buy it now as an adult
Aida D.
Philadelphia , PA
I remember going up seeing my dad always eating this cereal. Now as an adult I find myself eating it as well lol
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I really enjoy Raisin Bran from time to time, of course I add some sugar to the top of it. It is priced normal.
Breanah A.
Edinburg, TX
I'm not a huge fan of raisins but this is the only product I'll ever allow myself to eat and enjoy raisins
Leah K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Classic cereal! Love the plump raisins the crunchy bran flakes!! Hint of sugar!! Yummy yummy for my tummy!!
Brieanne B.
Memphis, TN
I am not a raisin fan but my husband loves this cereal so I'm guessing it's very good for any raisin fans.