Kellogg's Raisin Bran® Cereal 30.3 oz. Box uploaded by Brenda M.

BY KELLOGG'S

Heart healthyWhile many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart diseaseTwo Scoops!®Eat 48g or more of whole grains dailySunny™Start with a healthy spoonful®A Kellogg's® breakfast features essential nutrients to help you start right and make the most of every day. see more...

Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
This is my all time fav cereal! A bonus is that my kids don't like it so I don't have to worry about them eating it all up. It's even better with bananas. I'm wanting a bowl just writing this review! Lol. In my opinion best cereal ever!
Melissa C.
Memphis, TN
Perfect raisin bran cereal - the best of the many on the market. The texture of the bran flakes are right, and there is just the right amount of sugar. Usually pretty good price, good value for the money and the boxes last for awhile. Holds up well with milk too.
Marina T.
Glenshaw, PA
I love raisin bran cereal! it is so filling and such a classic. I love it with vanilla almond milk. I really like that it isn't too sweet like other cereals made by this brand.
Savannah B.
Ashland, MS
I love raisin bran cereal. i ate it when i was little so i basically grew up eating it. i bought mine from walmart or dollar general. i feel that is healthy and i am a repeat customer, have been for years. and i will always buy raisin bran cereal as long as i live.
Shanice K.
Philadelphia, PA
Healthy and Flavorful Cereal that the whole family loves. It could use just a little bit more raisins, but Kellogg's is brand that has always provided some of the healthiest option. If you are looking for a little more, go for Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I have been eating this cereal since I was a child, still has the same amazing taste that I remember. I do feed it to my kids now although they prefer the more popular cereals.
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
My go-to cereal - Not only do I like the taste of healthy bran with raisins, it makes me feel fuller throughout the day, as well as helping with digestive issues.
Deandra S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This cereal is very good. I like that they include lots of raisins so if you like raisins this is the cereal for you. This is one of the few cereals that i will eat because its not too sweet and not too bland.
Araceli H.
Madera, CA
I love this cereal. Not only is it healthier than most cereals and contains higher levels of fiber, but it also tastes very delicious. It is definitely one of my favorite cereals.
Emily M.
Ludington , MI
I am not a huge fan of Raisin Bran but my 2 year old daughter loves it and it is great for her to eat in the morning so I will continue to buy this product :)