BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Love love love raisin bran the only thing better is raisin bran crunch! It's probably my favorite cereal it has a very good flavor. I will definitely co tinge buying this!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I have always loved Rasin Bran! It's one of my all time favorite cereals! I've tried other brands of Raisin bran, but Kellogg is the only one I can eat & enjoy! I really like eating Rasin bran in the morning because its not full of sugar, too sweet and just what i need. This ceral is much healthier than other cereals these days.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
One of my all time favorite cereals--and healthy too. I do, however, tend to add sugar to mine which makes it slightly less healthy. This is one of my go-to breakfast cereals and has been for years.
Anna V.
I really like this brand cereals because they are delicious especially the frosted flakes are very rich and I think those are my favorites
Mandy T.
I hardly eat breakfast but when I do I tend to go to the resin bran. It fills me up if I have a long run and doesn't upset my belly