BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Butte, MT
Great and kids loved the raisins in it. Easy to open and tasted pretty good too. Would deffinantly buy it again.
Sonni W.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I'm not a fan of raisins but my toddler loves this cereal. I like to buy it for her since it is very low sugar.
Lusianys M.
Lusianys M.
I love those not lacking in my backpack bars, they recommend are very good flavors. my favorite is the honey
dawn m.
dawn m.
one of my favorite cereals, very healthy choice, i would recommend anyone to eat this cereal its very yummy
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Crown Point , IN
Not a huge fan of this cereal brand. I know a lot of people love it, but personally it's not my favorite
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
It is healthy for you with raisins and bran. It is a great value for breakfast. It is a good snack too.
Amber J.
Amber J.
London, KY
Raisin Bran and Raisin Bran crunch are my all time favorite cereals! My whole family loves this stuff!
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
We always keep a box of Raisin Bran in the house. You can't go wrong with this cereal it's a classic.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
When ever I need to change up my cereal this is the one I eat. It's taste great, it's good for you.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
Raisin Bran is a cereal I love. It's lightly sweet and I love the mix of crunch and soft raisins.