BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Anabelle D.
perfect for my breakfast - delicious and not such a heavy meal - a little pricey for my budget but I make the effort to buy it - bought it a wegmans
Amanda C.
Fairfield, OH
I love this cereal. It's tasty with excellent textures and the right balance of flavors that I desire in the morning. I love the textures together.
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
I love this stuff. Its like with cookies. It is healthy for you with raisins and bran. It is a great value for breakfast. It is a good snack too.
Antoinette L.
Hannibal
I don't not like this cereal it's very bitter
and my not a big fan of raisins. But if you like raisins than you will like this.
Valeria N.
This is a yummy cereal! It is fairly inexpensive and it does the trick well for breakfast! I like to eat it with almond milk.
Nicole H.
I feel like I'm weird because I love Raisin Bran, it's a healthier option compared to a lot of the other cereals out there.
LAURIE L.
Media, PA
Best Raisin Bran brand. Lots of raisins. Crispy cereal. Sweet enough that you don't need to add any sweeteners. Good flavor.
Kendra S.
This is probably one of my favorite cereals, which is saying a lot because I am one of the most pickiest people ever!
Mandy W.
Butte, MT
Great and kids loved the raisins in it. Easy to open and tasted pretty good too. Would deffinantly buy it again.
Martha G.
I personally love'm a person with constipation problems and it works great besides the taste is very light sweet