BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Diedre F.
Sycamore, IL
Honestly....This is my favorite cereal. I think people look at my crazy when I say that I love Raisin Bran but I'm super serious. Its like with cookies, my favorite kind is oatmeal raisin!!
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Not only is is healthy but it's great ... IF you like raisins .. If you don't then it is not for you! When I was younger I hated this cereal but now I love and it's healthy . I would definitely buy again
LAURIE L.
Media, PA
Best Raisin Bran brand. Lots of raisins. Crispy cereal. Sweet enough that you don't need to add any sweeteners. Good flavor.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I'm not a fan of raisins but my toddler loves this cereal. I like to buy it for her since it is very low sugar.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
Raisin Bran is a cereal I love. It's lightly sweet and I love the mix of crunch and soft raisins.
Antoinette L.
Hannibal
I don't not like this cereal it's very bitter
and my not a big fan of raisins. But if you like raisins than you will like this.
Jodi C.
Canadice
This is the best raisin bran there is. Period! Even since I was a kid, I reach for this box. I have tried other brands, but the flakes stay extra crispy, even in milk, with Kelloggs.
Mandy W.
Butte, MT
Great and kids loved the raisins in it. Easy to open and tasted pretty good too. Would deffinantly buy it again.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Such a great way to start the day with raisin bran. There is a perfect amount of raisins to the cereal and it tastes great. Perfect amount of sweetness from the raisins.
Kendra S.
This is probably one of my favorite cereals, which is saying a lot because I am one of the most pickiest people ever!