BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Lee W.
Sicklerville, NJ
Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal is a well rounded, tasty way to start your morning. You can buy it at grocery stores like ShopRite. I will be a repeated consumer because it tastes good, but I won't buy all the time. It is relatively healthy with whole grains and raisins.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Such a great way to start the day with raisin bran. There is a perfect amount of raisins to the cereal and it tastes great. Perfect amount of sweetness from the raisins.
Diedre F.
Sycamore, IL
Honestly....This is my favorite cereal. I think people look at my crazy when I say that I love Raisin Bran but I'm super serious. Its like with cookies, my favorite kind is oatmeal raisin!!
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Love love love raisin bran the only thing better is raisin bran crunch! It's probably my favorite cereal it has a very good flavor. I will definitely co tinge buying this!
Melissa K.
Lincoln, NE
Downright all-time favorite breakfast cereal. The bran part is good and healthy for you, but the generous amount of raisins Kellogg's adds makes it not "taste" healthy.
Marissa R.
Has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid! Call me grandma but this has so many good things for you and if it's a little too bland, you can add a sprinkle of sugar on top if you like! I love this stuff
Tonya S.
Crystal Springs, MS
Although there doesn't seem like a scoop in every bite, it has just enough for me. Even though it's not as sweet as i would like it, a little sugar solves that issue for me
Jessica G.
Salem, OR
Best cereal evvvverrr and I love that my 25 year old love it too but it at winco not my first time and won't be my last very healthy for you!! And your heart
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA
This is my favorite cereal of all time lol I'm boring and like the taste. It's really filling and I don't get hungry for a good amount of time. Satisfying.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
I love these the raisins give them that perfect amount of sweetness! The flakes do not taste like anything so having the raisins makes it a little sweet.