BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Lincoln, NE
Downright all-time favorite breakfast cereal. The bran part is good and healthy for you, but the generous amount of raisins Kellogg's adds makes it not "taste" healthy.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Salem, OR
Best cereal evvvverrr and I love that my 25 year old love it too but it at winco not my first time and won't be my last very healthy for you!! And your heart
Tangier M.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA
This is my favorite cereal of all time lol I'm boring and like the taste. It's really filling and I don't get hungry for a good amount of time. Satisfying.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
I love these the raisins give them that perfect amount of sweetness! The flakes do not taste like anything so having the raisins makes it a little sweet.
Anabelle D.
Anabelle D.
perfect for my breakfast - delicious and not such a heavy meal - a little pricey for my budget but I make the effort to buy it - bought it a wegmans
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fairfield , OH
I love this cereal. It's tasty with excellent textures and the right balance of flavors that I desire in the morning. I love the textures together.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Hannibal
I don't not like this cereal it's very bitter
and my not a big fan of raisins. But if you like raisins than you will like this.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
This is a yummy cereal! It is fairly inexpensive and it does the trick well for breakfast! I like to eat it with almond milk.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I feel like I'm weird because I love Raisin Bran, it's a healthier option compared to a lot of the other cereals out there.
LAURIE L.
LAURIE L.
Media, PA
Best Raisin Bran brand. Lots of raisins. Crispy cereal. Sweet enough that you don't need to add any sweeteners. Good flavor.