BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid! Call me grandma but this has so many good things for you and if it's a little too bland, you can add a sprinkle of sugar on top if you like! I love this stuff
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Not only is is healthy but it's great ... IF you like raisins .. If you don't then it is not for you! When I was younger I hated this cereal but now I love and it's healthy . I would definitely buy again
Katie O.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
One of my all time favorite cereals--and healthy too. I do, however, tend to add sugar to mine which makes it slightly less healthy. This is one of my go-to breakfast cereals and has been for years.
Diedre F.
Diedre F.
Sycamore, IL
Honestly....This is my favorite cereal. I think people look at my crazy when I say that I love Raisin Bran but I'm super serious. Its like with cookies, my favorite kind is oatmeal raisin!!
Jodi C.
Jodi C.
Canadice
This is the best raisin bran there is. Period! Even since I was a kid, I reach for this box. I have tried other brands, but the flakes stay extra crispy, even in milk, with Kelloggs.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Kellogg's Raisin Bran is one of the best cereals I have personally ever eaten. Extra sugar & extra milk, let it sit for a minute and then gobble up all that softy, sugaryness!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Houston
My favorite cereal on the whole wide world. This is a crunchy delicious cereal with raisins. I like the fact that it's not too sweet which is something I look for in cereals.
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Crystal Springs, MS
Although there doesn't seem like a scoop in every bite, it has just enough for me. Even though it's not as sweet as i would like it, a little sugar solves that issue for me
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Love love love raisin bran the only thing better is raisin bran crunch! It's probably my favorite cereal it has a very good flavor. I will definitely co tinge buying this!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Such a great way to start the day with raisin bran. There is a perfect amount of raisins to the cereal and it tastes great. Perfect amount of sweetness from the raisins.