BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Kellogg's Raisin bran tastes good and is high in fiber but it is also very high in sugar. If you need a lot of fiber, it's not a bad choice but there have got to be ways to get fiber that aren't so high in sugar.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I actually love Raisin Bran cereal, but I can only eat it every once in a while before getting tired of it. It is nice because it's a very healthy cereal, which can be hard to find sometimes due to the amount of sugary cereals. All in all, it's a great cereal, but I only eat it occasionally.
Grace K.
Milton, MA
This cereal is so yummy! The bran tastes so yummy and doesn't feel overly healthy, even though it is. The raisins are so yummy too, and whatever they're covered in is delicious. I've been eating it since I was a kid and it tastes great!
Blakely H.
Lubbock, TX
Do. Not. Sleep. On raisin brand!!! It is so good. It's suppose to be healthy and fiborious, but it also tastes so good! If you add it to another cereal it gives it a nice flavor. If you love raisins this should be your go to
Jodi C.
Canadice
This is the best raisin bran there is. Period! Even since I was a kid, I reach for this box. I have tried other brands, but the flakes stay extra crispy, even in milk, with Kelloggs.
sharon m.
My whole family loves Kelloggs Raisin Bran cereal. We eat it for breakfast or for snacks. My kids dont even realize that it is healthy and they are getting extra bran in their diet.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Not only is is healthy but it's great ... IF you like raisins .. If you don't then it is not for you! When I was younger I hated this cereal but now I love and it's healthy . I would definitely buy again
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Kellogg's Raisin Bran is one of the best cereals I have personally ever eaten. Extra sugar & extra milk, let it sit for a minute and then gobble up all that softy, sugaryness!
Nancy H.
Houston
My favorite cereal on the whole wide world. This is a crunchy delicious cereal with raisins. I like the fact that it's not too sweet which is something I look for in cereals.
Shelby F.
Stillwater, OK
I love this cereal but I was sad when a read how much sugar is actually in it. It's advertised to seem like a relatively healthy option but it definitely is not one. I used to buy it a lot but now I just don't find it worth it because there's not much nutrió al value to it