BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love raisins. I love that there is fiber in bran. What better way to combine the two? Great flavor! I always add a little bit of sugar because I have a sweet tooth. I buy this at my Local Smith's store. I usually eat Raisin Bran daily! There's not much you can beat with a good combo!
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
One of my all time favorite cereals--and healthy too. I do, however, tend to add sugar to mine which makes it slightly less healthy. This is one of my go-to breakfast cereals and has been for years.
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
Raisin Bran is a pretty good breakfast cereal. The subtlety of bran flakes and the sweet raisins, are a good combination. I used to eat this so much as a child, but don't eat as often now. However, when I do eat, I actually prefer it on the soggy side =D Is that weird? Who knows! It flavors the milk a bit, so I let it sit out a little. But it tastes just as good fresh in the bowl :)
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I have always loved Rasin Bran! It's one of my all time favorite cereals! I've tried other brands of Raisin bran, but Kellogg is the only one I can eat & enjoy! I really like eating Rasin bran in the morning because its not full of sugar, too sweet and just what i need. This ceral is much healthier than other cereals these days.
Mackenzie O.
Whenever I go home to visit my parents, I tend to eat Raisin Bran because they are big fans and always have some. Although this is not my preferred cereal, it works well in a pinch when nothing else is available! Relatively healthy for cereal too!
Jonathan K.
Reno, NV
Pretty ok cereal. The raisins keep it just sweet enough but the bran tries to detract from that. It seems healthier than other cereals, the veracity of that I'm unsure of. Good value for the money. I always have a box on hand for those moments when I'm feeling like some raisin bran.
Monica B.
Wichita, KS
I love love love love this Cereal. There is always the right amount of raisins in every bowl that I have. I can pick it up with a gallon or half gallon of milk when I only have a few dollars left and need a light snack or just when I want a bowl of Cereal. Easy to find.
Audrey C.
Usually not a person who likes raisins but I do like Raisin Brand. As far as cereals go I believe that Raisin Brand is one of the healthier options out there. The raisins add the perfect touch of flavor to the flakes. It's a cereal that reminds me of my childhood.
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
I love Kellogg's Raisin Bran cereal. It is the perfect combination of sweet and savory and I don't feel guilty about eating it first thing in the morning like I would a more sugary cereal. It keeps me full and gives me the energy I need to start my day.
Mon H.
Doral, FL
It is not my favorite cereal, but the raisins made one of m favorites, I eat it like once a month, and when I do I do it a lot like in huge amounts. I like it because of the raisins the cereal is not like the most delicious, but it is ok. not for everyday