BY KELLOGG'S

Delicious raisins perfectly balanced with crisp, toasted bran flakes. see more...

Chidi A.
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
Raisin Bran is a pretty good breakfast cereal. The subtlety of bran flakes and the sweet raisins, are a good combination. I used to eat this so much as a child, but don't eat as often now. However, when I do eat, I actually prefer it on the soggy side =D Is that weird? Who knows! It flavors the milk a bit, so I let it sit out a little. But it tastes just as good fresh in the bowl :)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I have always loved Rasin Bran! It's one of my all time favorite cereals! I've tried other brands of Raisin bran, but Kellogg is the only one I can eat & enjoy! I really like eating Rasin bran in the morning because its not full of sugar, too sweet and just what i need. This ceral is much healthier than other cereals these days.
Jonathan K.
Jonathan K.
Sunnyvale, CA
Pretty ok cereal. The raisins keep it just sweet enough but the bran tries to detract from that. It seems healthier than other cereals, the veracity of that I'm unsure of. Good value for the money. I always have a box on hand for those moments when I'm feeling like some raisin bran.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Wichita, KS
I love love love love this Cereal. There is always the right amount of raisins in every bowl that I have. I can pick it up with a gallon or half gallon of milk when I only have a few dollars left and need a light snack or just when I want a bowl of Cereal. Easy to find.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Sicklerville, NJ
Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal is a well rounded, tasty way to start your morning. You can buy it at grocery stores like ShopRite. I will be a repeated consumer because it tastes good, but I won't buy all the time. It is relatively healthy with whole grains and raisins.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Usually not a person who likes raisins but I do like Raisin Brand. As far as cereals go I believe that Raisin Brand is one of the healthier options out there. The raisins add the perfect touch of flavor to the flakes. It's a cereal that reminds me of my childhood.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
I love Kellogg's Raisin Bran cereal. It is the perfect combination of sweet and savory and I don't feel guilty about eating it first thing in the morning like I would a more sugary cereal. It keeps me full and gives me the energy I need to start my day.
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.
Whenever I go home to visit my parents, I tend to eat Raisin Bran because they are big fans and always have some. Although this is not my preferred cereal, it works well in a pinch when nothing else is available! Relatively healthy for cereal too!
Grace K.
Grace K.
Schenectady, NY
This cereal is so yummy! The bran tastes so yummy and doesn't feel overly healthy, even though it is. The raisins are so yummy too, and whatever they're covered in is delicious. I've been eating it since I was a kid and it tastes great!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Kellogg's Raisin bran tastes good and is high in fiber but it is also very high in sugar. If you need a lot of fiber, it's not a bad choice but there have got to be ways to get fiber that aren't so high in sugar.